For Anyone who has Amazon Prime....

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
BoSoxGal

Re: For Anyone who has Amazon Prime....

Post by BoSoxGal »

No it was after Brody - she’d been held captive someplace, I think Russia. She got exchanged on a bridge somewhere in the dead of night.

The episode ‘synopsis’ specificity at IMDb is on the order of ‘pieces fall into place’ - no shit, I kid you not. Totally unhelpful.

This is the problem with middle aged brain.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

RayThom

For Anyone who has Amazon Prime....

Post by RayThom »

Is that the "Homeland" episode where Saul is revealed as an agent for MOSSAD?

I didn't see that coming.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

No it was after Brody - she’d been held captive someplace, I think Russia. She got exchanged on a bridge somewhere in the dead of night.
That sounds like the end of last season; I believe that was the only time she was held in Russia, and they kept her off her meds...and Saul arranged for her release; this season begins with her recuperating in a psych ward...
ImageImageImage

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Yes. Sounds like the season (7) prior to this final one.

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Lord Jim wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm
I don't know if we have any other Homeland devotees here, (I'm a huge fan) and last night they had the series finale...

Absolutely riveting non-stop tension and twists from beginning to end, and the final surprise twist at the very end fit brilliantly...
Have to get back to it, got side-tracked binging Ozarks and Bosch, both of which again :ok :ok . Kind of interesting how quickly we've gotten away from eagerly awaiting next week's episode in favor of the impatient, certainly spoiled, "I want it all now" format.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Ok, I guess I got farther along than I realized. Thanks much! :ok
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan