My hobby

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Gob

Re: My hobby

Post by Gob »

Follow the links Ray.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

RayThom wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Are these rock formations ancient, or merely a modern day arrangement to look somewhat prehistoric in order to attract visitors?
RayT, all of Cornwall is a modern day arrangement to look somewhat prehistoric in order to attract visitors
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 am
RayThom wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Are these rock formations ancient, or merely a modern day arrangement to look somewhat prehistoric in order to attract visitors?
RayT, all of Cornwall is a modern day arrangement to look somewhat prehistoric in order to attract visitors
Excepting Gob of course, who, judging from some of his photos of himself, is a modern day arrangement to look somewhat prehistoric in order to dissuade visitors.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:lol: :lol:
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:52 pm

Excepting Gob of course, who, judging from some of his photos of himself, is a modern day arrangement to look somewhat prehistoric in order to dissuade visitors.
I heard that!!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Great sky! :ok

Gob

Post by Gob »

Rather spectacular sunrise down here on the manor this morning, I'm so glad* the dogs woke me at 5.45 am....

* may be a hint of sarcasm in that....

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Gob wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:32 am
Rather spectacular sunrise down here on the manor this morning, I'm so glad* the dogs woke me at 5.45 am....

* may be a hint of sarcasm in that....
If they are anything like our cats, they are just concerned that you might forget to feed them. It's for your own good: if you do forget, they might be forced to eat your toes. So they are thinking only of your well-being.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Gob

Post by Gob »

Ok, for me to say this morning's dog walk turned into something of a nature ramble, would be a massive understatement.

RayThom

My hobby

Post by RayThom »

Well lookie what we have here... a regular nature lovin' David Attenborough.

Good eye.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Gob

Post by Gob »

Gob

Post by Gob »

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Gob,

I just want to interject here and tell you how fantastic your photos are and how much I enjoy them.

Carry on....

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Snap!

Gob

Post by Gob »

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I agree with them completely. Caveat: I hate you (it's only jealousy)

Gob

Post by Gob »

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Definitely one of the better threads going. Thanks for continuing to share!