Eye candy. Just because.

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
MajGenl.Meade

Re: Eye candy. Just because.

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

(a) No, I cannot. To me, massive asses are ugly

(b) Yes, too many people voted for the massive ass and we must wait until January to be rid of it
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Gob wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:39 pm
The lovely Demi Rose denies surgery...
Bogus, bogus, bogus.

Just like you can’t target weight loss to specific areas of the body, you can’t target weight gain either. There’s no natural way for her to have maintained the same flat tummy, slender arms and legs while doubling or tripling the size of her tits and ass. IMPLANTS. Period.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

RayThom

Eye candy. Just because.

Post by RayThom »

Way TOO much ass. Something ain't natural here.

Another Kim Kardashian wannabe.

"When she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house."

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Gob

Post by Gob »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Bogus, bogus, bogus.

Just like you can’t target weight loss to specific areas of the body, you can’t target weight gain either. There’s no natural way for her to have maintained the same flat tummy, slender arms and legs while doubling or tripling the size of her tits and ass. IMPLANTS. Period.
She has neither a flat tummy, nor is any other area of her body disproportional, do you think she's had hip enlargements to?
And Demi Rose Mawby has offered her fans a chance to nab a bottom as bountiful as hers, as she revealed to The Sun her highly sought after body secrets.

The social media star, 22, whose derriere has noticeably increased over the years, admitted that 'genes, a hell of a lot of hard work and dedication in the gym and a good well balanced nutritious diet' is all that is needed to achieve similar results.

'I currently train her 4-5 times per week depending on her workload and always squeeze a Saturday morning class together at Barry's boot camp or equivalent,' he continued.

Demi gruelling workout routine includes the likes of hip thrusts, partial squats and jumping lunges, while her meals focus on eggs, fish, vegetables and nuts.
Amazing, Scooter accuses me of posting "Barbie" like images, (have you ever seen a Barbie Scoot?) But when you post a larger framed model, then that's not good enough either. Poor birds can't catch a break here..

Absolutely gorgeous, a model for larger bodied women...

I'd be all over her like a rash
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:lol: Okey dokey, Gob. :loon
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Gob wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:07 am
I'd be all over her like a rash
The problem started again? Didn't the fruit help?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Ashley Graham - with a luscious plus sized body, and who works out with Lindsay Vonn’s trainer (who is a beast).
D3911D26-1F4D-4782-B8A0-F527F6773F36.jpeg
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

RayThom

Eye candy. Just because.

Post by RayThom »

Gob wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:08 am
Let me guess, she's waiting for the "3:10 to Yong'an," right?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Guinevere wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:25 am
Ashley Graham - with a luscious plus sized body, and who works out with Lindsay Vonn’s trainer (who is a beast).
473AD42F-FDFB-47BF-9908-E0CEB566F778.jpeg
See, that’s what a naturally large-busted, large-bottomed woman looks like - she’s also got an even distribution of adipose tissue on belly, legs, arms, etc.

And bless her for wearing a bikini top that fits her bosom! Plenty sexy without it spilling out all over. She also doesn’t look like a surgically engineered freak because it’s all natural T&A.
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Gob wrote:
Lovely!
~ Carl Sagan

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

~ Carl Sagan

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:26 pm
Guinevere wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:25 am

473AD42F-FDFB-47BF-9908-E0CEB566F778.jpeg
See, that’s what a naturally large-busted, large-bottomed woman looks like - she’s also got an even distribution of adipose tissue on belly, legs, arms, etc.
Yes, that was my point in posting the picture. This is what a lovely large framed woman looks like.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

RayThom

Eye candy. Just because.

Post by RayThom »

Everybody has a "type." There's nothing wrong with that.

My type was not getting romantically involved with any woman who weighs more than me.

Fun fact: I've been divorced for 25 years. My now 53 year old ex-wife, who weighed 140 when we married, is now bordering on morbid obesity. Bigly sad to the max.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Well she's not my type, because I dislike large bust lines (I know I'm in the minority among men with this), but the rest is fine.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

RayThom wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:22 pm
Everybody has a "type." There's nothing wrong with that.

My type was not getting romantically involved with any woman who weighs more than me.

Fun fact: I've been divorced for 25 years. My now 53 year old ex-wife, who weighed 140 when we married, is now bordering on morbid obesity. Bigly sad to the max.
Menopause wrecks some women’s bodies despite all efforts to the contrary, and you shouldn’t be an asshole about that. Especially since she’s your ex and you don’t have to look at or touch her. I’m sure you’re still as buff as the day you got married.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:30 pm
Gob wrote:
Lovely!
As my dad used to say, "It's always best to leave something to one's imagination."

Now that I'm grown, I know what he meant.  Sometimes the way a present is wrapped, even though it's still concealed, makes what's inside even more tantalizing.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Eye candy. Just because.

Post by RayThom »

Big RR wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:51 pm
Well she's not my type, because I dislike large bust lines (I know I'm in the minority among men with this), but the rest is fine.
Nope... you're fine by me. I don't understand what the fascination with big boobs is all about.

If a woman can pass the "pencil test" then that all that matters for my body type preference. Also, the bigger the bust, the bigger chance for breast cancer. A face that smiles more than frowns also works well.

RayThom

Eye candy. Just because.

Post by RayThom »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:21 pm
... Menopause wrecks some women’s bodies despite all efforts to the contrary, and you shouldn’t be an asshole about that. Especially since she’s your ex and you don’t have to look at or touch her. I’m sure you’re still as buff as the day you got married.
Well, less buff but until my cancer diagnosis I weighed the same as I had "most" of my adult life -- 165 pounds. (Today -- 146.)