Umm.. (not safe for work)

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Scooter

Re: Umm.. (not safe for work)

Post by Scooter »

How soon they forget. I'm sure that at least a few of those getting their panties twisted were fans of Marianne Faithfull back in the day:

"Why'd Ya Do It"

When I stole a twig from our little nest
And gave it to a bird with nothing in her beak
I had my balls and my brains put into a vice
And twisted around for a whole fucking week
Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd you let that trash
Get a hold of your cock, get stoned on my hash?

Why'd ya do it she said, why'd you let her suck your cock?
Oh, do me a favour, don't put me in the dark
Why'd ya do it, she said, they're mine all your jewels
You just tied me to the mast of the ship of fools

Why'd ya do it, she said, when you know it makes me sore
'Cause she had cobwebs up her fanny and I believe in giving to the poor
Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd you spit on my snatch?
Are we out of love now, is this just a bad patch?

Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd you do what you did?
You drove my ego to a really bad skid
Why'd you do it, she said, ain't nothing to laugh
You just tore all our kisses right in half!

You drove my ego to a really bad skid
Why'd ya do it, she screamed, after all we've said
Every time I see your dick I see her cunt in my bed

Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd ya do what you did?
Betray my little oyster for such a low bid

The whole room was swirling
Her lips were still curling

Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd ya do it, she said
Why'd you do what you did?

Oh, big grey mother, I love you forever
With your barbed wire pussy and your good and bad weather
Why'd ya do it, she said, why'd you do what you did...

Ah, I feel better now
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Can't say as I ever heard that one before.  Of course, it wasn't being  ⃥s⃥t⃥r⃥e⃥a⃥m⃥e⃥d⃥ ⃥a⃥c⃥r⃥o⃥s⃥s⃥ ⃥l⃥i⃥t⃥e⃥r⃥a⃥l⃥l⃥y⃥ ⃥e⃥v⃥e⃥r⃥y⃥ ⃥m⃥u⃥s⃥i⃥c⃥ ⃥p⃥l⃥a⃥t⃥f⃥o⃥r⃥m⃥ ⃥o⃥n⃥ ⃥t⃥h⃥e⃥ ⃥i⃥n⃥t⃥e⃥r⃥n⃥e⃥t⃥  played on constant repeat on every radio station in the country, either.

Hell, even Frank Zappa's "Don't Eat the Yellow Snow" could only be heard on certain FM stations (unless you actually sought out and bought the album), and it didn't even come close to the same level of raunch as "WAP" — which, according to the latest figures, has been streamed something like 93 million times as well as played 11.6 million times on "real" radio.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

America is so repressed about vulgar language and nudity in media, yet blood runs in the streets on a weekly basis.

I think I’d take those hedonists in Europe any day now - if I wasn’t banned for carrying plague.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:00 pm
America is so repressed about vulgar language and nudity in media, yet blood runs in the streets on a weekly basis.

I think I’d take those hedonists in Europe any day now - if I wasn’t banned for carrying plague.
Ok, fine, I get it.  You're a contrary, foul-mouthed broad who figures that America is still as repressed in clothes, dress, sexuality, and words as any Puritan community ever was, and anyone who doesn't agree with you and even hints at the possibility that some things are best kept sub-rosa or not done at all is not worthy of your consideration — unless it is to belittle and insult them.

Let me ask you then, since you are so god-damned cosmopolitan, free-spirited, and uninhibited — although the World Naked Bike Ride in favor of safer streets for cyclists and pedestrians, and opposing global dependence on oil as well as urban pollution has been going on since 2004 (Chicago, San Francisco, Austin TX, and Portland OR were among the American cities that were represented that first year), Boston has been a Johnny-come-lately, holding their first version of the event in 2011.  This sounds, though, like something you would embrace — another chance to piss off the old Boston Brahmins and the rest of the fuddy-duddies, as well as to show how unfettered you are by contemporary mores.  So if I were to go looking through the pictures from past events, which one of these 'clothing-optional' cylists is you?

C'mon, gal.  Put up or shut up.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

She wasn't in Massachusetts until recently.

And your link is dead.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

BB you seem to be going off the skids somehow. Ludicrously suggesting that if I’m truly open minded about nudity and vulgarity I have to ride a bicycle naked in public to prove it? Daft. :loon
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

which by your standards would make every married woman a prostitute and every marital home a whorehouse.
As a working woman whose salary is substantial I take exception to this line of thought.