Beginners guide to Welsh trad

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Sue U

Beginners guide to Welsh trad

Post by Sue U »

I spent a lot of time with the Thistle & Shamrock set back in the day, and I didn't know any of this.

GAH!

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Beginners guide to Welsh trad

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

It never leeked
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

I just watched a video last night on Prime that now postulates that the Anglo-saxons did not "invade and push", but were there to likely trade, for tin in particular, stayed and as DNA from then and now indicates, interbred. The archeology and DNA evidence turned on its ear all that I had ever learned about the period.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

The Phoenicians came all the way from their territory on the Eastern end of the Med Sea, to what is now England for that tin--essential to making bronze.

snailgate

Gob

Post by Gob »

Interesting stuff, most of which I was already aware of, but nice to have that resource.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”