The Good Fight

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Joe Guy

The Good Fight

Post by Joe Guy »

I'm a little late to the party but the series, The Good Fight was recommended to me so I started watching it last evening and I'm really enjoying it. There are 5 past seasons to watch and the 6th season just began recently. I like the characters and the story line so far and hope the quality continues.

The bad news is that it is on Paramount Plus which is a subscription channel. The good news is Paramount has a current offer of one month free for new subscribers and then $9.99/month ($4.99 with commercials) afterwards and there is no contract so you can cancel anytime. Unlike Netflix, they don't dump the entire season on you at once so I'd have to keep my Paramount subscription in order to continue watching the series. My dilemma is that I'm going to need to find other good things on the channel to make it worth continuing my subscription.

Is anybody else watching this? Anybody else have Paramount?

Scooter

Re: The Good Fight

Post by Scooter »

It's actually season 5 that is just starting. I'm looking forward to watching it as it begins airing here this week. It's very smartly done.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I remember when this started as 'The Good Wife" For me, it morphing into nothing good. All the characters became people I would rather not hang out with.

snailgate

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

The characters are what I like about the show. They’re all nuts! I’ve only seen the first five episodes so my opinion could change. I heard the name but never watched The Good Wife and have no idea what that was about.