Thunder Force

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Thunder Force

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:40 pm
Who is the author of that rant?
THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR ....
                                                          ... MILLIE TANT !!

A quick Google search using phrases from the cited text turns up nothing, but we can readily date it to sometime prior to the fourth decade of the 20th century just by noting the line — "The sooner women get the vote the better — all the horse-faced, overweight, under-endowed creatures will get into Parliament where they can do the least harm to anything that matters." — and knowing that in England women were granted the vote in 1928.  I also think it's safe to say that we can then further assume that whomever wrote or spoke this has long-ago shuffled off this mortal coil.

So unless you're planning on donning your "Millie Tant" costume and saddling up your high horse to go ride off and piss on his grave, why do you need to know?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Gob wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:02 pm

Plus size, body positive model. Not a role model I'd want for my kid.
The excessive body mutilation — a/k/a the tattoos — is a little much as well.  Overdone tattoos like that are, in my opinion, about as welcome as spray-can "street art" on the walls of the Taj Mahal.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Jarlaxle

Post by Jarlaxle »

So...you're the guy drooling over Skin & Ink magazine?

Bicycle Bill

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Jarlaxle wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:09 pm
So...you're the guy drooling over Skin & Ink magazine?
Not fucking likely ... not even a little bit.
-"BB"-

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:40 pm
Who is the author of that rant?
Ha ha - it was me! From my famous 19th century novel Snooks: The Presidents' Man

Apostrophe intended and nice try BB!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:04 pm
 Overdone tattoos like that are, in my opinion, about as welcome as spray-can "street art" on the walls of the Taj Mahal.

Huge canvas though...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”