Theremin

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Joe Guy

Re: Theremin

Post by Joe Guy »

Joe Guy wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:55 pm
Guin..Gwen.... whatever. I thought it was Gwenhyvar or something close to that. I brought that up because they play in a band together. Remember?
TPFKA@W wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:56 pm
More to it than that. Am I right or am I right or am I right? @wink wink nudge nudge say no more@
Okay. I agree to not disagree. wink nudge....
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:14 pm
It was Gwenhwyvar (Gwen). I sent three books by Lady Elizabeth Gorell to the children's book project she ran with editec. They were on 3.5" (un)Floppy disks and it was a lot of photocopying (did I have a scanner in 1996+?)...........

.........editec unfriended me on FB more recently - took exception to a completely innocuous remark in a conversation we were having. Didn't understand why he was so vehement and nasty about it.
Thanks for the Gwenclarification. Speaking of editec, I always liked him and hope he is well. It was Gwenhighwayvar, the highly fond of herself one, and Steve, the guy that threatened to come to California to act out a scene from Deliverance that I didn't like so much.

As I recall, the original administrator turned over CSB to Gwenhighbar and she kinda ruined it. But the past is past and I prefer to be here now. Steve and Gwenslybar might be fine people now. They may have achieved nirvana since then. Who knows? Although it's probably more likely they've achieved Kurt Cobain.

Gob

Post by Gob »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:36 pm
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
Sounds fun!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:36 pm
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
I've been to places where they will do this for you, but it's fifty dollars extra.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

:lol:
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”