TV worth watching

Movies, books, music, and all the arts go here.
Give us your recommendations and reviews.
Sue U

TV worth watching

Post by Sue U »

I really dislike teevee, so trust me when I tell you The Old Man is a series worth watching. Starring Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow, Amy Brenneman (who hasn't aged significantly since NYPD Blue 30 years ago) and Joel Grey (who even knew he was still alive?). Decent spy thriller with some interesting twists. Only 7 episodes (so far at least), so I didn't have to watch too much of the little box (not a little box anymore, but y'know).
GAH!

Joe Guy

Re: TV worth watching

Post by Joe Guy »

I watched that also and although it was difficult (for me) to follow at times, I agree that it was definitely worth watching.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Also, the new Fargo season is very good.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

New as in this year new? I haven’t seen Fargo in a long while, might have missed the last season altogether.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:44 pm
New as in this year new? I haven’t seen Fargo in a long while, might have missed the last season altogether.
Yes it's a brand new one (season 5) and the third episode airs today on Hulu. It's free on FX with commercials.

ETA: Season 4 was in 2020.