When drones are outlawed

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

When drones are outlawed

Post by Gob »

only students will have drones
A US government drone worth $350,000 was accidentally delivered to a college student by delivery service UPS.

Parts of the drone, which was designed to monitor wildlife and environmental changes and can fly for around two hours at a time, were delivered on Monday.

The student uploaded pictures of the package to Reddit under username Seventy_Seven before ringing UPS for an explanation.

"They told me that it was one of the undelivered packages in their office, and asked if I've ever had an undelivered package," they wrote. "I said no, but he insisted that it was mine, and said that it was up to me if I want to keep it or not.

"The UPS guy on the phone had said that this had been in storage, and was something that had been lost in transit, or in some other way went undelivered."
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Lord Jim

Re: When drones are outlawed

Post by Lord Jim »

I know what that poor guy is going through...

A while back, UPS delivered a box of nuclear subterfuges to my house. I kept insisting that they weren't mine, but those guys at UPS just can't admit a mistake...

So I finally gave up trying to get them to take them back and auctioned them off on eBay...
Last edited by Lord Jim on Thu May 08, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Easy mistake, college students know all about drones since they experience them for about 15 hours a week.

Rick

Post by Rick »

Yeah Jim nukular subterfuge is something that UPS hates to admit to being involved with.
Sometimes it seems as though one has to cross the line just to figger out where it is

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Lucky thing too that I didn't include Free Shipping when I sold them on eBay...

The winning bidder was in Yemen, and that would have really eaten in to my profit when I sent them...
Last edited by Lord Jim on Thu May 08, 2014 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Good thinking, Jim. We certainly don't want any of those nuclear subterfuges in this country.