I quit

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

I quit

Post by Gob »

It could have been a scene from Anchorman.

At the end of a typical evening news report on Alaskan network KTVA, television journalist Charlo Greene spectacularly quit her job live on air.

"F--- it, I quit," she said. Her announcement followed a story on the Alaska Cannabis Club, a "collective" that "connects medical marijuana cardholders in need to medical marijuana cardholders with green".

The aptly named Ms Greene revealed at the end of the story that she was the club's owner and, as such, was left with little choice but to leave her job.

"Now everything you heard is why I, the actual owner of the Alaska Cannabis Club, will be dedicating all of my energy for fighting for freedom and fairness which begins with legalising marijuana here in Alaska.

"And as for this job, well, not that I have a choice but, f--- it, I quit."

Leaving her stunned colleague to tell viewers, "alright we apologise for that….we'll, we'll be right back".

Her employer was also left fumbling an apology on Twitter.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv- ... z3E549Cy6U
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Sue U

Re: I quit

Post by Sue U »

Anyone who can quit a job like that deserves to be Alaska's Governor.
GAH!

BoSoxGal

Re: I quit

Post by BoSoxGal »

:lol:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

RayThom

I Quit

Post by RayThom »

Here's an update on Charlo “Fuck it, I quit…” Greene. It appears her court case is scheduled for October 15th.

Under the current cannabis climate I feel she's not going to see any jail time for the weed. However, with a trial that's been four years in the making, I think they have probably looked into her financials and will try nailing her on some kind of tax filing and/or evasion charge.

Charlo Greene Launches New Book & Freedom Tour While Awaiting Potential 54-Year Prison Sentence
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3851611
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”