the revolution, as heard on the radio

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
wesw

Re: the IRA Worldwide Claniphate has announced....

Post by wesw »

... that the russain and german armies have destroyed each other in the east, meanwhile there is open revolt in the Russian capitol and across the Baltic region. Icelandic flags have been raised by the citizenry. longboats have been spotted across the Baltic watershed, and are reportedly being rowed up the Volga in great numbers. chants of" Rus Rus Rus" can be heard across Moscow according to reports.

in other news, the Icelandic think has announced that the raiding season will begin early due to global warming, in fact it began last week. approval has been granted to raid new jersey, new York and Connecticut, but Massachusetts will be claimed by Iceland as they have prior claim. the pilgrim families have been granted permission to stay in return for food and land and servitude. the Massachusetts irish have been granted full citizenship in the norse celtic alliance, as have been the Portuguese.

in other news..., the norse celtic alliance has announced that the IRA-WWC will no longer be making announcements, the are to stay home and be quiet, enjoy their grass their guinness their collies their sheep and their women and be happy.

chess for everyone.

liberty

Post by liberty »

wesw wrote:... that the russain and german armies have destroyed each other in the east, meanwhile there is open revolt in the Russian capitol and across the Baltic region. Icelandic flags have been raised by the citizenry. longboats have been spotted across the Baltic watershed, and are reportedly being rowed up the Volga in great numbers. chants of" Rus Rus Rus" can be heard across Moscow according to reports.

in other news, the Icelandic think has announced that the raiding season will begin early due to global warming, in fact it began last week. approval has been granted to raid new jersey, new York and Connecticut, but Massachusetts will be claimed by Iceland as they have prior claim. the pilgrim families have been granted permission to stay in return for food and land and servitude. the Massachusetts irish have been granted full citizenship in the norse celtic alliance, as have been the Portuguese.

in other news..., the norse celtic alliance has announced that the IRA-WWC will no longer be making announcements, the are to stay home and be quiet, enjoy their grass their guinness their collies their sheep and their women and be happy.

chess for everyone.
Wes, you would make a great liberal; it is because you say it is. :P
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

wesw

Post by wesw »

the norse-celtic alliance has announced the addition of all native arctic peoples to the norse-celtic alliance. the tribes of the pacific northwest America have requested that all dams, other than those constructed by beaver, be destroyed immediately as an act of good faith.
Iceland has ordered that this be carried out by the current govt of America within 7 days. huge numbers of longboats have been reported in the Chesapeake bay. Iceland has issued a formal debt of gratitude to the residents of the Eastern Shore for the sacrifice of their trees and has granted them perpetual independence. all bridges and tunnels to their land will be destroyed.

chess for everyone.

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces that china has unleased it s nuclear arsenal.

Valhalla for everyone......

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces...

...that all Chinese missiles seem to have exploded while being launched. the War of the Irish Gambit is over. the Icelandic empire rules the northern hemisphere, with the exception of Arabia, which we do not want. the Parisian mohametans have abandoned Europe, leaving the French women behind. german men are reported to be reluctantly entering france, pursued by slavs. Poland has lifted its blackout and the poles are reported to be replacing lightbulbs in groups of 5, in preparation for their pole dance.

winter is coming.
chess for everyone.

wesw

Post by wesw »

iceland announces....

no catholic priest may be harmed while carrying acorns, nor may he be robbed of said acorns, nor shall he be hindered in his planting of said acorns. the penalty for violating this order is death.

chess for everyone.

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces....

that india, the Himalayan confederation, and berserkerstan, also known as the northern alliance of afhghanistan, have all joined the Icelandic empire and will be attending the Althink. they will also be dividing Pakistan amongst themselves as soon as safely possible, as it seems that Pakistan s nuclear arsenal exploded upon launch. again, Arabia is not wanted. the unusual quiet from north korea has been explained. they had all starved to death previously and did not suffer in the Chinese holocaust. the entire island of Taiwan had a Viking burial when their island was incinerated, they are in Valhalla. all jews have left Arabia they are resettling Germany. all Christians have also left Arabia, refusing to fight the final battle. they are welcomed into the empire. Iceland orders all citizens to grow gardens and keep livestock if possible.

winter is coming.
chess for everyone.
Last edited by wesw on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces....

... that Persia has requested permission to invade Arabia, as they are afraid to launch their nuclear weapons. permission will be granted after all nuclear weapons have been seized from persia and dismantled.

chess for everyone.

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces....., that Kurdistan has taken all the land that it wants and has been granted dominion over Arabia, Persia and asia minor. tribute will be paid.

winter is coming.
chess for everyone.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

And he's wondering if I'm ok.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I was wondering how on earth this thread could have gotten to be two pages...

Now I see how... 8-)
ImageImageImage

wesw

Post by wesw »

yeah, I thought it was all over and done when China launched it s nukes....

I really didn t see that coming.....

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces....

...that Australians are steadfastly claiming to be English and refusing to call themselves welsh.

....the althink has decided that war will not be waged upon Australia. the aboriginal people have asked that we merely lay siege to their island and let nature take it s course. it has been agreed that this will happen and that the 'anglish' portions of "dreamland' will be established as a penal colony for the Icelandic empire. French women are being sent to the penal colony to further weaken and punish the 'anglish'

winter is coming
chess for everyone.

wesw

Post by wesw »

well, I still have Africans and latinos to take the piss out of, now that the white folks and the Asians and the middle easterners have been done. the good old USA has not yet totally succumbed to the Empire either. but I m annoying meade so......

(this stuff is gold, I ll bet that he s dashing off an e-mail to his publisher right now....)

wesw

Post by wesw »

Iceland announces...

... that millions of Mexicans are flocking to their northern border and that Mexicans in America are flocking to the southern border, and that they appear to be building an enormous clay brick wall with their bare hands...

....all cocaine traffic has been diverted to the workforce at the wall. the Texans are cheering the arrival of the Minnesotan Vikings from the north.

Iceland applauds the well timed Mexican castle move. it will not save you.
chess for everyone.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

You ever get the idea that you're watching the invention of a manifesto that will be used as the basis of some bizzare rambling and poorly thought out action against some sort of government entity?
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

All ya gotta do is open it

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Post by wesw »

maybe it just amuses me....

wesw

Post by wesw »

meade is the hound and I m the chick getting shit on....

wesw

Post by wesw »

I have quoted and added the posts that began this theme from other threads. they are at the beginning now, where they belong, for all interested readers. there was one more about ' nipples for everyone' from a breastfeeding conversation, but I left it out. I didn t want to be silly....