the revolution, as heard on the radio

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
wesw

the revolution, as heard on the radio

Post by wesw »

wesw wrote:the IRA has established a world wide clan system. green grass and Guinness have become mandatory. fisticuffs are encouraged on a friday night at the pub and during football matches. all women must learn to step dance and sing like angels. sheep for everyone! except the English.
wesw wrote:the IRA has just announced the Worldwide Clan-iphate s support for gay marriage

tho they have deep reservations, they acknowledge that the measure will only help in their effort to bugger the English....

they also believe that the measure will help to pacify the English countryside, which has been severely frustrated by the confiscation of English sheep and collie dogs...
wesw wrote:the IRA Clan-iphate has just announced a massive new Irish collie breeding program.

their "two sheep in every yard" policy has raised demand for herding dogs and there is a world wide shortage of good dogs.

all English collies will be seized and sent to America, just for spite. remember the wolfhound? yeah, well we re still a bit miffed, so...

collies for everyone!!! ....except the english

.... that the welsh have been given full control over their ancestral lands.

mountains for everyone!!!!! except the English.....
Last edited by wesw on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:13 am, edited 5 times in total.

Lord Jim

Re: the IRA Claniphate has announced....

Post by Lord Jim »

I'm afraid I can't offer any links here...

I have absolutely no idea WTF he's talking about...
ImageImageImage

MajGenl.Meade

Re: the IRA Claniphate has announced....

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

That makes three of us then
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Re: the IRA Worldwide Claniphate has announced....

Post by wesw »

ok, this is a longrunning series of satirical announcements, comparing the IRA to ISIL, as one poster once did, and a humourous take on the clan hierarchy system of govt that they might install and the rules that they would declare.

the IRA-WWC has announced the creation of the NAACP- the National Association for the Advancement of Celtic Peoples

fraternal organizations for all !!! .....except the English.

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

After the explanation I'm even more confused.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

wesw

Post by wesw »

....also expressing the joy of a long oppressed people who have gained their freedom and exact a not so violent form of retribution. they just want to irritate the English to death.

the IRA-WWC has announced that the counties of kent and east and west Sussex, in the former country of england have been renamed . they are now "eastern Ireland"....

....in related news the counties of kent and Sussex in Delaware, America, and the lower counties of the eastern shore of Maryland, and the residents of Appalachia, also in America have been invited to join the Claniphate under the new name of "western celtlandia"

marshes for everyone!!! except the English....

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

OMG man. wesw really is G-man. That is Gaelan of Skye, the druid fruitcake who has NAACP .... where the CP means Celtic People and not crackpot ... on the back of his card.

http://www.tarot-readings-r-us.com/GaelansPage.html
Last edited by MajGenl.Meade on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Post by wesw »

dammit!!!! can I never have an original thought?

still, I m smiling.....

wesw

Post by wesw »

the IRA-WWC has announced...

....that Appalachia has joined the caliphate and is now known as West Celtwall.
they are now establishing their borders. widespread squealing has been reported ....

liberty

Post by liberty »

wesw wrote:the IRA-WWC has announced...

....that Appalachia has joined the caliphate and is now known as West Celtwall.
they are now establishing their borders. widespread squealing has been reported ....
HOW MUCH LONGER WILL WE GERMANIC PEOPLE TAKE THIS CRAP. We tried to teach these red haired blue bottom, painted, oyster cracking crackers civilization, but it just can’t be done. Is it time for Celtic reservations? ACT NOW BEFORE ALL SAXON LAND IS LOST.

Just trying to do my part ;)
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Apparently he wants you or death...

wesw

Post by wesw »

lib, lib lib, ....

see, mine is funny because it s ridiculous (yes, it is funny!)

yours is just scary, what with whole Nazi thing and all.....

besides, stalin and hitler made sure that all the strong germans died......

...The IRA-WWC has announced...

....that they have entered into an alliance with Scandinavia and Iceland , driving a final wedge between the Germanic peoples.

fiords for everyone!!! ....except germany

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

see, mine is funny
Who told you that? :P
ImageImageImage

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

The mouse on his shoulder? Joe?

wesw

Post by wesw »

there was a tailor and he had a mouse, hi diddle dum cum feeda

and they lived together in just one house, hi diddle dum cum feeda....

wesw

Post by wesw »

.....that Scotland, Greenland, nova scotia and newfoundland have joined the Norse-celtic alliance and have requested permission to go "a viking ". the IRA-WCC has opened coastal new jersey, new York, and Connecticut for raiding, and is awaiting final confirmation of approval from Iceland, as they must approve all such adventures.iceland is doing its Thing now, and will reply before the raiding season commences. the IRA-WWC has requested that all Japanese whaling vessels leave the atlantic and southern oceans as the Icelanders are itching for some action themselves.

in other news... , Germany, seeing the growing power to their west, has turned east and lashed out at Russia....

booty for everyone!!!! ....except the English.

wesw

Post by wesw »

...that in an amazing move , all of Yorkshire has decided to go along, to get along and has been excepted into the claniphate!

....that Brittany has been evacuated due to the growing mohametan threat from paris. the britains will re settle the county of kent and the Sussex counties.

...that in the name of peace, the remaining Anglo-Saxon lands will be accepted into the claniphate. the IRA-WWC has decided to be magnanimous and cease their humiliation of the anglish. this acceptance is conditional however. the anglish must call themselves welsh. now and forever they must declare their welshness. they may NOT call themselves English or Cornish or Scottish or brittish or even mannish. they are welsh.

....in other news, the squealing reported from West Celtwall has ceased, and the claniphate is glad to report that corn liquor will soon be available to all of the claniphate, and its allies.

moonshine for everyone!!!! .... except the mohametans.
Last edited by wesw on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wesw

Post by wesw »

...that the lower two counties of Delaware and the counties of Maryland s eastern shore have seceded from the united states. they have, however, refused to join west celtwall (known formerly as Appalachia) and will delay any decision on joining the caliphate until all bridges and tunnels unto their land have been destroyed. they have also asked west celtwall to take control of the Susquehanna river watershed and remove all heavy industry, as a sign of friendship and good faith.

estuaries for every one!!!! .... except the germans.
Last edited by wesw on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wesw

Post by wesw »

....that widespread squealing has been reported in the Susquehanna river watershed.....

wesw

Post by wesw »

the IRA-WWC has announce... that the Parisian mohametans have invaded a weakened Germany. it is widely believed that the mohametans are suffering financially since discovering that there was no market for French women. german women are flocking to Scandinavia.

in other news, the Netherlands have joined Scandinavia, further strengthening the Norse-Celt alliance. the Netherlands has also asked us to announce that due to an influx of german women, the prices of prostitutes is at an all time low and that all brothels are still open to all citizens of the norse celtic alliance.

german women for everyone!!!! except the germans.