You did ask!

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Big RR

Re: You did ask!

Post by Big RR »

Of course, before then the buildup of water vapor and CO2 in the atmosphere after the warming will trigger a new ice age and we'll all be cold.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

We need to send fleets of ships to drop ice cubes in the Arctic and Antarctic regions. It may not seem like much now but in the long run it might do something and doing something is better than doing nothing. That's what I always say....

liberty

Post by liberty »

I would have suggested the Erebus or the Terror or even the Franklin.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

liberty wrote:I would have suggested the Erebus or the Terror or even the Franklin.
I'm mildly impressed that you know about these... although Franklin was the leader of the expedition, not the name of a ship.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

Franklin was the name of a ship. It was the most heavily damaged aircraft carrier to survive WWII.
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
liberty wrote:I would have suggested the Erebus or the Terror or even the Franklin.
I'm mildly impressed that you know about these... although Franklin was the leader of the expedition, not the name of a ship.
Image :nana
-"BB"-
Well, I was originally going to suggest the Lady Franklin; I was impressed by her dedication to her husband, be it true or not. I have always been a sucker for love stories. But I decided not to use the Lady Franklin that would have been too big a giveaway to “Shit For Brains”. The slut could google that too easily.

And why should you be surprised; do you buy “Shit for Brains” propaganda? You should be insulted propaganda is designed for the stupid. People who analyze what they are told don’t usually fall for propaganda.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.