Aren't We Overdue for a Blonde Joke?

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a female police officer, who was also a blonde.

The officer asked to see the lady's driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

"What does it look like?" she finally asked.

The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it."

The driver finally found a mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said.

The officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

So then she was asked if the blinkers were working. She walk to the back of the car and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..."
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Long Run

Re: Aren't We Overdue for a Blonde Joke?

Post by Long Run »

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to the Super Bowl game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was...

'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'
I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!"

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Do you know why the blonde always had such a sore bellybutton after sex?
Her boyfriend was blonde, too.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

dales

Post by dales »

And on International Woman's Day, too. :lol:

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

When Mrs Mc was involved in the corporate world, her office group was advised not to tell blonde jokes at work. It seems someone had complained. As a blonde herself, she had a good memory for the best of those jokes. One of the other blondes in her group was of similar mind. Mrs Mc asked the boss if it was OK to tell them to each other.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

When I was working in a biochemistry research lab, the Managers's admin asst had a coffee mug on her desk, with pencils and pens. On the mug it said "Please speak slowly. I am a natural blonde." That was an ironic warning. She was extremely smart, and very savvy about office politics, much better than her boss. Which is exactly what smart bosses want.

snailgate

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

Just your friendly neighbourhood admin popping in...

I’m blonde :lol:

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Burning Petard wrote:When I was working in a biochemistry research lab, the Managers's admin asst had a coffee mug on her desk, with pencils and pens. On the mug it said "Please speak slowly. I am a natural blonde." That was an ironic warning. She was extremely smart, and very savvy about office politics, much better than her boss. Which is exactly what smart bosses want.
Didn't the pencils and pens make it difficult for her to drink her coffee?

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

:lol: :ok

liberty

Post by liberty »

Blonds are inferior and should be required to have a license to breed. It is an open question whether they should be allowed to live; the world would benefit from their elimination. And it certainly should not be a crime to kill one.

Al Sharpton
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.