Compare and Save

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Compare and Save

Post by Econoline »

Truth in Advertising:

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

BoSoxGal

Re: Compare and Save

Post by BoSoxGal »

That’s a bit off; the average spawn uses 2500-3000 diapers in the first year alone, and anywhere from 5000-10,000 (inclusive of pull-ups) before achieving full potty trained status.

So yeah, an unbroken condom provides a fantastic return on investment.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

dales

Post by dales »

I'm glad that I had my "spawn".

I'm very proud of both my daughters (one who will be turning 28 on November 16).

The childless people seem to nurse a life-long grudge against people who choose to be parents.

Sad.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

I don't hold a grudge against people for having kids. We are, after all, organisms, and biologically our purpose is to reproduce.

What does annoy me is people who tell me my life is incomplete without them. Who tell me that "You're still young enough at 44, but it's sad that you are dead set against it."
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

dales wrote:I'm glad that I had my "spawn".

I'm very proud of both my daughters (one who will be turning 28 on November 16).

The childless people seem to nurse a life-long grudge against people who choose to be parents.

Sad.
I'm quite proud of both of my daughters (ages 41 and 44), too. But I have to admit, from a purely financial point of view, condoms are less expensive than diapers (not to mention a college education at a good college!)!

(BTW, they're both married, neither has children, and neither shows any indication of "a life-long grudge against people who choose to be parents.")
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

dales wrote:I'm glad that I had my "spawn".

Sad.
The OP is a joke, which obviously plays to those not desiring to reproduce. I merely responded in that context - but of course you have to make it into a personal attack.

And you're too much a selfish asshole to bother recalling the personal info I've shared here more than once - that I've suffered the loss of not one, but three babies. That was hardly a choice, and I don't bear a grudge toward anyone who is a parent, except those who are abusive.

You are a twisted motherfucker; you feign offense when I put you on ignore and then when you know I've taken you off, you shit on me in the worst way. Fuck you! I'll never read your posts again.

eta: Please do me the courtesy of never addressing me again, so none of the other insensitive pricks here will be tempted to quote it so I'm forced to see it.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

The biggest problem I see about not having kids is that you'll never be able enjoy to your own family and when you get old and become ill you're on your own and you might as well blow your brains out, jump off a bridge or jump in front of a train. Other than that I don't see any reason to have children.

RayThom

Compare and Save

Post by RayThom »

Joe Guy wrote:The biggest problem I see about not having kids is that you'll never be able enjoy to your own family and when you get old and become ill you're on your own and you might as well blow your brains out, jump off a bridge or jump in front of a train. Other than that I don't see any reason to have children.
You smooth tongue devil -- that's quite a soothing outlook.

Since my daughter was young (she's almost 29) I've told her maybe once a year, all I ask of her is that when I get old and feeble that she'll allow me to have a bed in her cellar, next to the hot water heater. The way I figure it, I helped her along with her life and career so, my being such a wonderful parent, it's OK to guilt her into supporting me in my waning years. She owes me.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

dales

Post by dales »

You are a twisted motherfucker; you feign offense when I put you on ignore and then when you know I've taken you off, you shit on me in the worst way. Fuck you! I'll never read your posts again.

eta: Please do me the courtesy of never addressing me again, so none of the other insensitive pricks here will be tempted to quote it so I'm forced to see it.
Promise? :nana

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

dales wrote:

Promise? :nana

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

You’re becoming more Trump-like every day, Joe. Uncaring and vindictive.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I'm not a name-caller like Trump, Guinevere, but you're right. I probably shouldn't respond to someone who directed the following posts to me after I asked a question that she didn't like:
Ha! Nice deletion of post, motherfucker. That’s underhanded and definitely the behavior of an asshole.
You’re just an asshole splitting hairs.....
I’ve disagreed with a number of people on this board without calling them or thinking them assholes. But yes, I think you are an asshole. And yes, I think you are a bigot.
You’re just being an asshole for the sake of loving the smell of your own shit.
Saying that racism is a social construct is exactly what I’ve been saying and Scooter was saying, too - but because you’re just stuck on being an asshole and flinging poop, you can’t acknowledge that.

What a sorry manchild.
And you wonder why I think you’re an asshole?
in this thread. I'm pretty sure that you would have had a strong opinion on the subject, but I doubt you would have expressed it in the same way.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

I have to say Joe...

Those quotes really make you sound like an asshole... 8-)
ImageImageImage

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

I see Joe - so I was correct - your post that I commented on was 100% about retaliation.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Lord Jim wrote:I have to say Joe...

I could see where one might come away with that impression.... :-P

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Guinevere wrote:I see Joe - so I was correct - your post that I commented on was 100% about retaliation.
There you go again.... spreading fake news... :D

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Lord Jim wrote:I have to say Joe...

Just a comment to all posters here .... if all you do is spend your time shitting on people, the only thing anyone ever sees of you is your asshole.  So what else are we to think?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?