Who Pissed In Your Cornflakes?

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
dales

Post by dales »

Man says he urinated on Kellogg's cereal conveyor belt

Updated 6:02 pm PST, Wednesday, December 5, 2018

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee man faces up to three years in prison for urinating on a Kellogg's cereal conveyor belt at a Memphis facility.

News outlets report 49-year-old Gregory Stanton pleaded guilty last month to tampering with consumer products. He was indicted by a grand jury in September. Stanton worked for the plant in 2014 and posted a video online in 2016 of him urinating on the conveyor belt. The video led the company to alert law enforcement and launched an investigation that involved the Food & Drug Administration.

It's unclear what prompted Stanton to urinate on the line or to film and share the act. WREG-TV reports the company and workers union were involved in a labor dispute at the time.
Stanton is set to be sentenced in February.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

I'm not sure how to look at this "ingredient" in our cereal. (Is this known as Vitamin 'P' ?)

When the FDA consider whole ginger, they allows up to three milligrams or more of mammalian excreta (i.e. mouse shit) per pound. In peanut butter, the FDA allows an average of fewer than 30 insect fragments per 100 grams—about a quarter of your average jar -- whether it be smooth, or "extra chunky."

So who knows how many cubic centimeters of human urine are allowed to go into an 18 ounce box of Cracklin' Oat Bran? Is 2cc not enough, is 10cc too much? Who knows?

Government regulations -- they make my head spin. My best thoughts on the subject says the FDA need to issue warning signs that say:
"EMPLOYEES MUST NOT URINATE on food processing machines or conveyor systems." As Per 20xx FDA Food Code 4.01.49 $100 Fine For First Offense.

This would surely teach these swollen bladder miscreants.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Joe Guy

Re: Who Pissed In Your Cornflakes?

Post by Joe Guy »

I wonder what message he was trying to convey?

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Stanton worked for the plant in 2014 and posted a video online in 2016 of him urinating on the conveyor belt.
I love these rocket surgeons who videotape themselves committing crimes, (assault, vandalism, robbery, etc...my personal favorite was the MacArthur Fellowship winners who filmed themselves cooking up a batch of meth in their meth lab) and then post the video on social media...

These are very public-spirited criminals...They are saving police departments a lot of dollars and investigative man hours...

The only way they could possibly be more accommodating to law enforcement would be if they drove themselves to the police station, turned in their signed confessions, and handcuffed themselves to a chair while they waited to be processed...
ImageImageImage

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

My son works as a chemical engineer in a plant making many of the food additives you see at the end of the ingredient list, with names you cannot pronounce. He likes to state you can eat his synthetic, artificially produced and hyper pure products, or go all natural from the original sources like tree bark and seaweed which will include the bird poop and snail slime.

snailgate.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

My son works as a chemical engineer in a plant making many of the food additives you see at the end of the ingredient list, with names you cannot pronounce
SG, is this a picture of your son?

8-)
ImageImageImage

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Reminds me of the idiot who peed in one of our reservoirs a few years ago. Disgusting, a-hole move, yes. But typical nonsensical reaction to drain 38 million gallons of water from the OPEN-AIR reservoir that routinely has bird droppings into it.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/ind ... llion.html