World Password Day

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
dales

World Password Day

Post by dales »

I might change my password for this URL.

libertyiskaput

wswisbeyondhope

or.....trumpsux

What do you all think?

WORLD PASSWORD DAY – FIRST THURSDAY IN MAY

WORLD PASSWORD DAY
The Registrar of National Day Calendar has designated the first Thursday of May of each year as World Password Day.

World Password Day is a celebration to promote better password habits. Passwords are critical gatekeepers to our digital identities, allowing us to access online shopping, dating, banking, social media, private work and life communications.

Get tips to fortify your password habits on the official World Password Day website, PasswordDay.org.

HOW TO OBSERVE
Celebrate World Password Day by visiting PasswordDay.org and taking the #WorldPasswordDay pledge, sharing a password tip on social media, changing an old password to a long, strong one or by turning on two-factor authentication for your important accounts.

HISTORY
Security researcher Mark Burnett first encouraged people to have a “password day,” where they update important passwords in his 2005 book Perfect Passwords. Inspired by his idea, Intel Security took the initiative to declare the first Thursday in May World Password Day in May 2013. Submitted by Big Monocle in 2016, Password Day is meant to create awareness of the need for good password security.
About Big Monocle
Founded in 2012, Big Monocle designs creative branding and marketing that tells impactful stories. Their growing, energetic team of talented professionals focus on developing experiences and connecting with every client.
Dates
May 2, 2019
May 7, 2020
May 6, 2021
May 5, 2022
May 4, 2023
May 2, 2024
May 1, 2025
May 7, 2026
May 6, 2027
May 4, 2028
May 3, 2029

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Joe Guy

Re: World Password Day

Post by Joe Guy »

All of your password choices are good. Be sure to let us know which one you choose... 8-)

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

As you may or may not know, I am a customer service rep for a major cellular phone carrier, and if you only knew how many calls a day I take in which people cannot remember their own security/account verification pin number and expect me to just tell them what it is.  But these same people would be screaming like a virgin at a gang-bang if I or my colleagues DID just that and the next thing they know someone has used that information to order six brand new iPhones @ roughly a grand each, had them shipped to someplace like Walla-Walla, Washington from which they ended up God-only-knows-where, and left them holding the bag for the cost of those devices.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

What will those wine-swilling miscreants in Walla Walla do next.

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Joe Guy wrote:All of your password choices are good. Be sure to let us know which one you choose... 8-)
I keep mine written down on the insides of my wrists. Kind of like that time Tom Matte played quarterback and wrote all the plays on his wristband.

RayThom

World Password Day

Post by RayThom »

Here's my PW. It was stolen last year but the asshole hacker is still entering it.

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

liberty

Post by liberty »

[quote="dales"]I might change my password for this URL.

libertyiskaput

wswisbeyondhope

or.....trumpsux

What do you all think?

[quote]

Liberty is not quite dead yet but give liberals a little more time.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Gee, I thought maybe a day of tribute had been declared for the late great Allen Ludden...

ImageImageImage