A Warning From The CDC:

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Lord Jim

A Warning From The CDC:

Post by Lord Jim »

CDC Warns Americans to Stop Kissing, Snuggling Their Chickens

A recent advisory from the Centers for Disease Control is warning Americans of the hazards of contact with chickens, including the risk of catching salmonella.

This year alone, the CDC has recorded 1,003 cases of salmonella across the U.S., including two deaths. The agency's suggestions include always washing your hands with soap and water after touching backyard poultry, not letting chickens inside the house and setting aside a separate pair of shoes to wear while taking care of backyard birds.

The most unusual line in the CDC advisory, though, warns owners not to "kiss backyard poultry or snuggle them and then touch your face or mouth." [This is really a thing? :? ]
https://www.newsweek.com/cdc-stop-kissi ... ns-1458082
ImageImageImage

Joe Guy

Re: A Warning From The CDC:

Post by Joe Guy »

Sam and Ella....

RayThom

A Warning From The CDC:

Post by RayThom »

What... no foreplay?

Is this still OK?

Oregon Man Arrested After Sexually Abusing A Chicken
https://www.mandatory.com/fun/1258085-o ... ng-chicken
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

If the Colonel's chickens are supposed to be finger-lickin' good, I suppose kissing your chicken isn't that much of a stretch.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I dated a guy once whose family had a beautiful derelict farm property in downeast Maine that he stood to inherit - I dated him more for the prospect of that property than from true love, I’m ashamed to admit. I wasn’t terribly craven, just still in love with another young man so I couldn’t get on board.

Anyway they had chickens who ran around the dooryard and in and out of the house at will. No chicken kissing, though. Frankly I’ve never met a chicken I liked that much - but I do kiss my dogs. Only on the furry tops of their noses where no snot resides. Dogs carry a few zoonotic diseases that can infect humans, including one bacteria that behaves like aggressive staph and can kill you or leave you profoundly maimed.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

RayThom

A Warning From The CDC:

Post by RayThom »

Plus you have this to contend with. It's rarely the dog's breath that stinks.

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”