Where to begin?

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Where to begin?

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Re: Where to begin?

Post by The Hen »

Well at least they can't say they aren't informing people.
Bah!

Miles

Post by Miles »

The passingers of flight 93, a shining example of the spirit of humanity. The sacrafice of the few to protect the many.
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Agreed. Why the abortion link though?

Are they just mad? Seems to me, they really needed two Billboards to get these ideas across.

:D
Bah!

Miles

Post by Miles »

The Hen wrote:Agreed. Why the abortion link though?

Are they just mad? Seems to me, they really needed two Billboards to get these ideas across.

:D
No idea. I suppose it is just a platform to gain attention to an agenda. In the case of the flight 93 passengers I consider them true hero's in every sense of the word.
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

tyro

Post by tyro »

It’s painfully obvious that these anti-abortion advocates are trying to milk people’s compassion for the victims of flight 93 with their agenda.

It’s a very shallow effort to align one’s agenda with an emotional pang.
A sufficiently copious dose of bombast drenched in verbose writing is lethal to the truth.

Grim Reaper

Post by Grim Reaper »

I'm guessing the thought process goes something like this:

Some people are heroes therefore abortion needs to be banned just in case some babies grow up to be heroes too.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

HEROES!

NOT hero's.

Don't the sign makers have spell check? Grrr . . .
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

tyro

Post by tyro »

Funny they have a Jesus looking character balancing the plane on his head.

Didn’t anyone think to ask just where was He when the passengers and crew of flight 93 needed Him most?

I mean really, why should we be responsible for the unborn if Jesus isn’t going to take care of them after?
A sufficiently copious dose of bombast drenched in verbose writing is lethal to the truth.

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

Unfortunately I interpret it to mean whatever you have to do to stop abortion, you should do. You know a sort of a jihad-spirited campaign.

Grim Reaper

Post by Grim Reaper »

tyro wrote:Funny they have a Jesus looking character balancing the plane on his head.

Didn’t anyone think to ask just where was He when the passengers and crew of flight 93 needed Him most?

I mean really, why should we be responsible for the unborn if Jesus isn’t going to take care of them after?
Didn't you get the memo? It's because we don't tar and feather gays and lesbians that random people are forced to suffer. Because that's totally what an omnipotent and caring supreme being would do.

"You guys stop being faggots or I'll punish these random people several states away that you've never seen before!"

Timster

Post by Timster »

Grim Reaper wrote:
tyro wrote:Funny they have a Jesus looking character balancing the plane on his head.

Didn't you get the memo? It's because we don't tar and feather gays and lesbians that random people are forced to suffer. Because that's totally what an omnipotent and caring supreme being would do.

"You guys stop being faggots or I'll punish these random people several states away that you've never seen before!"

Sorry. but that needs repeating.

Good call Grim.

That is Not My God. And Jesus was dark skinned. And God is a woman. Fuck with that.
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

Gob

Post by Gob »

Typical fisherman is Jesus, always boasting about the size of the one which got away...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

However, he was the first fisherman to under-estimate.
Bah!