shakespeare in the park redux

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
wesw

Post by wesw »

turnab0ut is fair play....

sauce f0r the g00se is sauce f0r the gander...

karma is a bitch....

and all that jazz.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FvTR9hUoxJ5O/

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

One of the most stupid vids I have seen -- ever.

And yet Facebook had to ban it because there are lovers of the Big Grifter out there who would/will be incited to violence after viewing it.

Bigly sad.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: shakespeare in the park redux

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Once I saw what wesw was posting, I clicked off it and didn't waste the time.  I don't get the reference to "Shakespeare in the Park", though.

Although I did see the original movie, and in it the congregation was clearly supposed to be analogous to the Westboro Baptist Church or Alex Jones' InfoWars whackos — the same sort of people who are front and center supporters of the SCROTUS — so I do find it mildly amusing (and par for the course, actually) that whichever Trump supporter put this together couldn't grasp the irony of Trump destroying his own.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Incredibly, this video was actually created by Trump supporters... :loon :loon :loon

Not incredibly, Trump has yet to denounce it...(he never denounces anything that is supportive of him no matter how vile the content or the source...at least he never denounces it in his dog whistle twitter feed...)
ImageImageImage

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Here's one from 2016....

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

It says something about the hardcore Trumpanzees that they would find a video depicting their hero committing mass murder in a church positive and amusing...

Of course if that video had been put together by a Trump opponent, they'd be whining in full victim mode, as is frequently their wont...
ImageImageImage

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Yeah, the talking points issued to all the Trumpanzees to comment on stories about this were largely in the vein of "it was a joke" and "it was intended to trigger all the leftist snowflakes and look, mission accomplished".

To which I would say, hello, anyone remember Kathy Griffin?

Forget about the public opprobrium and loss of her livelihood (because anyone can judge her "art" however they choose and decide that she isn't a marketable property anymore), but she was the subject of a FBI investigation that went on for MONTHS. Over something that was CLEARLY not intended as a serious threat. But this dog whistle that is almost as clearly intended to incite Trump's minions to take violent action against those he perceives as his enemies, is supposed to have been a "joke".
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown