slow

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
TPFKA@W

Re: slow

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:
TPFKA@W wrote:Now just a cotton pickin minute. Guatemala is over by Alabama isn’t it? Geogrofee is so hard.
I dunno. I thought Guatemala was one-a those Mexican countries but you could be right because that doesn't mean Alabama isn't somewhere near it.
Well it your understanding of geography is no better than that then it is likely you have no clear idea where you live. I will send the detective over to line things out for you. My sources tell me that if you are claiming to live in Kalifornia there is a reasonable shot that you are homeless. Let me know if the detective should look for a tent.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

No I’m not homeless. If you ride south from San Francisco and go down highway 82 far enough and turn right at the big oak tree I’m in the shack across from the creek near the utility pole. The homeless people live over by the creek and it stinks over there. I think a lot of them are foreigners from Alabama or Iowa or some other country and can’t even afford a trailer. They got names like Clem and Joe-Bob. Nice guys but smelly.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:No I’m not homeless. If you ride south from San Francisco and go down highway 82 far enough and turn right at the big oak tree I’m in the shack across from the creek near the utility pole. The homeless people live over by the creek and it stinks over there. I think a lot of them are foreigners from Alabama or Iowa or some other country and can’t even afford a trailer. They got names like Clem and Joe-Bob. Nice guys but smelly.

Found you! Right smack in the middle of Iranowa!
Attachments
23244186-7873807-image-a-20_1578673568263.jpg

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

That's not a fair representation! That picture was taken during construction before I applied stucco.

wesw

Post by wesw »

h0melessness is palletable?