Who did you do during the Covid-19 pandemic dad?

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Post by Gob »

The scientist whose advice led to Boris Johnson imposing coronavirus lockdown measures resigned from his government role last night after it emerged that he had breached the restrictions he recommended to meet his married lover.

ImageImage

Professor Neil Ferguson, 51, allowed his mistress Antonia Staats, 38, to travel across London to visit him at least twice at his home despite the lockdown, which he has continually stressed is vital in stopping the spread of the killer virus.

Ms Staats lives with her husband, who is in his 30s, and their two children in a £1.9 million house in south London. She travelled across the capital to visit the scientist on at least two occasions after the lockdown was announced on March 23.

Admitting he had 'made an error of judgement', Prof Ferguson claimed last night that he thought he was 'immune' to the illness, with Ms Staats only visiting him after he had recovered from Covid-19.

Prof Ferguson, an Imperial College epidemiologist and a member of the SAGE committee that advises the government on tackling the pandemic, leads a team which produced the research that led to lockdown, with their findings suggesting 500,000 Britons could die without strict restrictions being put in place.

However, despite his repeated demands that the public follow measures, he met with his lover on at least two occasions after March 23, according to the Telegraph, despite the government telling couples who live separately to stay apart during lockdown.

The scientist, who is married with a son but is believed to be separated from his wife, has now resigned from his SAGE position. A government spokesman confirmed Prof Ferguson had stepped back from his role.

The epidemiologist said last night: 'I accept I made an error of judgment and took the wrong course of action. I have therefore stepped back from my involvement in Sage [the government's Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies].

'I acted in the belief that I was immune, having tested positive for coronavirus, and completely isolated myself for almost two weeks after developing symptoms.

'I deeply regret any undermining of the clear messages around the continued need for social distancing to control this devastating epidemic. The Government guidance is unequivocal, and is there to protect all of us.'

Prof Ferguson has come under fierce criticism for breaching lockdown with Piers Morgan tweeting: 'Unbelievable and shocking. So, the government is ''following the science'' of scientists who don't even follow their own science. What a shameful shambles.

'Professor Ferguson's excuse is he thought he was immune from COVID-19 after having it - despite there being zero scientific proof people who've had it actually get immunity. And this guy's the No1 'expert' on whom the government is basing its entire coronavirus strategy?'

Former Tory leader Sir Iain Duncan Smith added that the affair risked 'undermining the government's lockdown message'.
Can't say I blame the lad....
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Re: Who did you do during the Covid-19 pandemic dad?

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Prof Ferguson claimed last night that he thought he was 'immune' to the illness

I'm aching for you baby
I can't pretend I'm not
I need to see you naked
In your body and your thought
I've got you like a habit
And I'll never get enough
There ain't no cure, there ain't no cure, there ain't no cure for lust
All the rocket ships are climbing through the sky
The holy books are open wide
The doctors working day and night
But they'll never-ever find that (cure for lust), that cure for lust
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the heart, the lungs, and the kidneys."Lao Tzu (explaining the Wuhan virus)
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Doctor Doctor, gimme the news
I got a bad case of lovin' you

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Do as I say, not who I do...

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Gob wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:26 am
has now resigned from his SAGE position.
No unwise actions for a sage!

Sage doesn't have thyme for this nonsense!

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Belgium, which is apparently the self-pronounced group sex capitol of Europe — if not the world! — has banned non-essential sexual activities of three person or more in indoor areas ... or at least, they felt the need to specifically put a ban on this.

In a statement to the Belgian parliament in March, health minister Maggie de Block announced that “Wife swapping, threesomes, and orgies of six, fifty, one hundred or more are not permitted until the outbreak settles down.”  A 2018 survey revealed that more than 78% of Belgian couples openly practice wife swapping, a cultural trait that became common practice in the 19th century under the rule of King Leopold II.

De Block did not ban single or two-person sexual practices such as masturbation, anal or oral sex, or even bestiality.  When asked, Belgian health minister Maggie de Block clarified, "These measures only apply to human-to-human sexual contact, not human-to-animal contact... "
https://sharpmagazineme.com/article/bel ... door-areas
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Tee hee! Yes, it's a fake story. Very meme-worthy

Plucky little Belgian as she is, she presides over the worst Covid death-rate per million of population (except for San Marino)
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

Having that one!!
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Gob

Post by Gob »

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Protip: If you find that you are already in a hole, stop digging....
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Her instructions were a bit fuzzy.