Florida Men (En Espanol)

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
dales

Florida Men (En Espanol)

Post by dales »

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

RayThom

Florida Men (En Espanol)

Post by RayThom »

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Joe Guy

Re: Florida Men (En Espanol)

Post by Joe Guy »

Aye Caramba! Floridian hombres splattering lotto de parking con painto de blanco! Esta messo uppo de asphalto muy mucho.

RayThom

Florida Men (En Espanol)

Post by RayThom »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:34 pm
Aye Caramba! Floridian hombres splattering lotto de parking con painto de blanco! Esta messo uppo de asphalto muy mucho.
Esperanto?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

Why do so many people use their phone in portrait format to record action that is clearly landscape? Even more baffling is when the local tv news broadcasts this stuff with the same image, out of focus, on each side of the picture, just to fill up the tv screen.

snailgate

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

RayThom wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:03 pm
Joe Guy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:34 pm
Esperanto?
Si. Estoy fluento.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Florida is all you have to say.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:51 pm
I didn't want to insult any Floridians or people with relatives in Floriduh. I'm very thoughtful when it comes to considering people's feelings. Even when they're extra stupid for one reason or another.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 pm
TPFKA@W wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:51 pm
I didn't want to insult any Floridians or people with relatives in Floriduh. I'm very thoughtful when it comes to considering people's feelings. Even when they're extra stupid for one reason or another.
I know you are very careful with your own feelings. When I insist that you are pesky, you show yourself great consideration by denying it. I know I can depend on you to consider my feelings when I make a huge, stupid typo and you pounce on it and mock it. The very model of consideration for others.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

TPFKA@W wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:46 pm
I know you are very careful with your own feelings. When I insist that you are pesky, you show yourself great consideration by denying it. I know I can depend on you to consider my feelings when I make a huge, stupid typo and you pounce on it and mock it. The very model of consideration for others.
You shouldn't call your typos huge and stupid. I saw them as errors made by someone anxious to make an important point. I'm sure everyone here has made similar errors. I know I have. It's not your fault that you've made extremely humorous and obvious writing blunders for all to see in a public forum that inspire me to point them out in case someone missed them. I love you just the way you are.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

I love you just the way you are.
Thanks, now I have that sappy Billy Joel song stuck in my head.