He's a snake.

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
TPFKA@W

He's a snake.

Post by TPFKA@W »

MajGenl.Meade

Re: He's a snake.

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

RayThom

He's a snake.

Post by RayThom »

There's good "performance art" and bad performance art.

Art, being subjective, I find this bad -- really bad.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Nice test to see how long before one concludes that they could be doing anything else, besides being mean, and no matter how banal, stupid or repetitive the activity, no matter how much the activity would deserve to be considered time kill, such other activity would be multiples more worthwhile than watching another second of that video.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

It was once said that "If you place an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters and let them type entirely at random, they will eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare."  Now that we have Facebook, Twitter, and blog sites everywhere, one need only look at the content that has been posted to see that this hypothesis has been totally and completely disproven.

This "I'm so saucy" jackwagon is just putting the proof into visual form for the benefit of those poor saps who can't read.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:54 pm
It was once said that "If you place an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters and let them type entirely at random, they will eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare."  Now that we have Facebook, Twitter, and blog sites everywhere, one need only look at the content that has been posted to see that this hypothesis has been totally and completely disproven
Once again, unfair to Trump and the Trumpanzees. They still have a chance to produce a tragedy
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts