A Call From Hell

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
dales

A Call From Hell

Post by dales »

A call from Hell
A Texan, A Floridian, and a Californian all die and
go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.
The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
The Texan asks to call Dallas and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so the Texan writes him a check.
Next the Floridian calls Miami and talks for 30 minutes. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is 6 million dollars, so he writes him a check.
Finally the Californian gets his turn he calls Sacramento and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00. When the Texan hears this, he goes ballistic and asks the devil why the Californian got to call Sacramento so cheaply.
The devil smiles and replies, "Since Gavin Newsome took over, the state has gone to hell, so it's a local call”.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Long Run

Re: A Call From Hell

Post by Long Run »

Anyone who has gone through a hot one in Sacto knows there’s some truth to this tale.

liberty

Post by liberty »

dales wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:19 pm
A call from Hell
A Texan, A Floridian, and a Californian all die and
go to hell. While there, they spy a red phone and ask what the phone is for.
The devil tells them it is for calling back to Earth.
The Texan asks to call Dallas and talks for 5 minutes. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is a million dollars, so the Texan writes him a check.
Next the Floridian calls Miami and talks for 30 minutes. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is 6 million dollars, so he writes him a check.
Finally the Californian gets his turn he calls Sacramento and talks for 4 hours. When he is finished, the devil informs him that the cost is $5.00. When the Texan hears this, he goes ballistic and asks the devil why the Californian got to call Sacramento so cheaply.
The devil smiles and replies, "Since Gavin Newsome took over, the state has gone to hell, so it's a local call”.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Reading the title, I thought Jim had been in touch! ;-)
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”