karen fucked around,..., and found out

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
wesw

karen fucked around,..., and found out

Post by wesw »

BoSoxGal

Re: karen fucked around,..., and found out

Post by BoSoxGal »

What a stupid title. What has ‘feminist’ got to do with this incident? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

A racist woman spits in the face of an Asian person on public transport, and s/he enthusiastically assists with her disembarkation from the bus. Boo fucking hoo, she just assaulted someone with bodily fluids during a global pandemic - I’m not crying over her skinned knees or twisted ankles.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

wesw

Post by wesw »

good for you!

I don t see what feminist had to do with it either.

I don t know if he was Asian or if she was racist, but she got what she asked for

in the old days we would ve called her "common"

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I note that these recent post from wesw all come from a similar source calling itself 'bit chute'. I take it that 'bit chute' is a bowdlerized form of "shit chute"
snailgate

wesw

Post by wesw »

it is a free speech forum

man cannot not live on youtube alone

you just have to ignore the commies and the Nazis and you ll be fine

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Burning Petard wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:11 pm
I note that these recent post from wesw all come from a similar source calling itself 'bit chute'. I take it that 'bit chute' is a bowdlerized form of "shit chute"
snailgate
It's a peer-to-peer file-sharing site... which, come to think of it, was the same thing Napster and Limewire were supposed to be, right?

While this one may be legit, I'm inclined to think of all sites like these to be ways to evade something like copyright restrictions, or to let people to post stuff that more reputable sites would disallow on the basis of being abusive, racist, homophobic, hateful, considered to be likely to inspire violence or other illegal acts, or just plain 99 and 44/100% bullshit.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Oh! I thought it was Bitch Ute - wesw's way of attacking native American women
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

wesw

Post by wesw »

what do you get when you cross a hip-hop artist and a native american prostitute??

Arapaho.