Florida Is In The News Again

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
dales

Florida Is In The News Again

Post by dales »

They had sex off a Florida highway in the middle of the day. Passing drivers interrupted

Madeleine Marr
Wed, November 18, 2020, 8:59 AM PST
Outdoor dining in a pandemic: Acceptable.

Outdoor sex on a busy highway: A criminal offense.

One Florida couple found out the hard way that getting romantic while cars zoom by can spoil the mood quickly.

According to a police report from the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, Amber Gormley and Shawn McClelland were arrested Tuesday after “many drivers” observed them having intimate relations on the side of a road in Largo, near St. Petersburg, around 2 p.m.

The complaint says Gormley, 39, and McClelland, 30, both of Clearwater, had intercourse “in an open area” where “all drivers could see them” on Whitney Road and US Highway 19 North,

Many passersby called authorities.

After they were read their rights, the “offender” admitted he performed acts of a sexual nature upon Gormley, the report says. But according to both parties, their outdoor rendezvous was “consensual.”

Charges for each included public display of penetration and lewd and lascivious exhibition. They were held at Pinellas County Jail on $10,000 bond.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

BoSoxGal

Re: Florida Is In The News Again

Post by BoSoxGal »

Getting off on the on ramp . . .
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Pfft, it's not a real Florida story unless alcohol and alligators are involved. (Alternatively, meth and Burmese pythons.)
GAH!

dales

Post by dales »

We don't know if booze (or perhaps meth) played a part in this sordid tail.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

She was a 'lady of negotiable virtue', he was a client, and they were staging an impromptu dramatization of one of the all-time great novels in English literature, "A Sale of Two Titties".
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

First they say in the middle of the road then they reveal it was off to the side. What a rip-off. I mean if they were boning on the median strip that would be a prime Florida story. This not so much.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Perhaps a simple misunderstanding of road signage?

For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

I was only 11 when this song came out, so I didn't spend a lot of time contemplating the lyrics, but:
Rubbing sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite
is probably the most pointed reference to the fondling of male genitalia that I can recall ever hearing on mainstream radio.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown