Timing is everything

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Sue U

Re: Timing is everything

Post by Sue U »

Well, lib may not be learning anything but I like hearing about life in other parts of the world. And frankly my dear I don't give a damn if lib gets the jokes.
GAH!

liberty

Re: Timing is everything

Post by liberty »

Guinevere wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:50 pm
I still don’t understand why any of you still give our resident racist any air. It’s not like he’s going to learn from your comments or understand your wit.
So I am a racist because I have not used racial insults; I have never called a black person nxxxxx, but I have been called honkey. My response was not to respond with an insult but embrace the word honkey. I like honkey. Is it because I never threatened or attacked a black person, but they have thrown rocks at me. When I was a kid; everyone, but I had gone to the ball game. I was alone, and I saw black kids across the field on the black side of town. I went over to make some new friends; they responded by throwing rocks at me. I didn’t throw rocks back, or later gather a gang of white kids and go back for revenge. I just went back to my side of town and stayed there. Or could it be that I am a racist because along with my mother, we would correct my brother when he made racist jokes? One of his favorites was to refer to Martin Luther King Day as “ Martin Lucifer Coon Day’’. We would get on to him about it, but he thought it was funny. My mama said to me once, “I am so glad you didn’t turn out to be prejudice like your brother.” I cared what she thought, but I don’t care what you think.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.