Spiderman ain't got nothing on her

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
TPFKA@W

Spiderman ain't got nothing on her

Post by TPFKA@W »

Joe Guy

Re: Spiderman ain't got nothing on her

Post by Joe Guy »

Although her body has a similarity in overall configuration to a spider, her aerodynamic attributes and weight distribution apportioning render her unable to successfully complete the maneuver she attempted to undertake.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Four more appendages would have proven helpful. I wonder if she threw her jacket down as a landing pad.

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

I found that video to be rappellant.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

She didn't rappel so much as plummet. I am reminded of flying sheep.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

"Of course, it was a lot funnier when they added the sound effects.  'Boink, boink, boink, boink, doi-oi-oi-oing'!"
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

No baby? No helmet? What was she thinking?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Gob

Post by Gob »

I'm saying nothing...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

It hasn't surfaced but there has GOT to be security video of my going over a fence, losing it on the far side and plummeting to the Earth (not quite from that high). Fortunately, my chin broke my fall. I'd love to see the footage.

Gob

Post by Gob »

I'm just glad that no one filmed my acrobatic camera smashing escapade the other day.

Oh, since that, my very expensive Canon ultra-wide-angle lens has also died.

Luckily, what with me being a "kept man", Hen has agreed to buy me another...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

Gob wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:16 pm
I'm just glad that no one filmed my acrobatic camera smashing escapade the other day.
One of the advantages of rural-ish life? Glad it was only the camera that was injured. Shutter to think what we would do without you here.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Ouch!! ;-)

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Gob wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:16 pm

Oh, since that, my very expensive Canon ultra-wide-angle lens has also died.
Was that due to a separate exhibition of your al fresco floor exercise skills or the same incident? Ouch. Those lenses can be $$$ (or £££ if you prefer) and it's one reason photographers tend to upgrade with the same body model - the lenses they have accumulated over the life of the old camera will fit the new body.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

so its wrong one camera smashed Capitol by citizens peaceful but when a liberal brakes tow camera its oK is that it!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:42 am
so its wrong one camera smashed Capitol by citizens peaceful but when a liberal brakes tow camera its oK is that it!
:loon
Drunk or a really bad babelfish translation?
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

He's ad lib-ing.

Gob

Post by Gob »

ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:26 pm
Was that due to a separate exhibition of your al fresco floor exercise skills or the same incident? Ouch.
Same incident, delayed result.
ex-khobar Andy wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:26 pm
Those lenses can be $$$ (or £££ if you prefer) and it's one reason photographers tend to upgrade with the same body model - the lenses they have accumulated over the life of the old camera will fit the new body.
Yep, indeed. I didn't upgrade, I sort of sideways graded, I got a newer model, which has better spec than my old 5DIII, but, in the hierarchy of Canon models, is a lesser one, (if that makes sense??) Just got a new ultra-wide-angle lens to go with it...