When abbreviations don't work

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
MGMcAnick

Re: When abbreviations don't work

Post by MGMcAnick »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:10 pm

— but now we'll add another 300 times for age 40 - 80.
I don't buy that statistic for even a minute. MAYBE 300 between ages 65 and 80. I'll have to ask Mrs. Mc.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Gob

Post by Gob »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:01 pm
Typical juvenile response - and utterly predictable coming from you.

Three post nutbag rants from you, about sex again, utterly predictable coming from you.

You should get yourself laid, do you a power of good. (I'm sure for sufficient cash someone would do the deed. Or is the price what's stopped you so far?)
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Such originality! :lol:
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

dales

Post by dales »

You should get yourself laid, do you a power of good. (I'm sure for sufficient cash someone would do the deed. Or is the price what's stopped you so far?)
Try a Go Fund Me account, I'm certain there are enough posters here who would gladly contribute for the greater good of this bbs.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

'BSG, you are projecting again. I thought Gob's post above was directed at BB, not you.

And BB, have you switched to one of those modern bike saddles that claim no pressure on the prostrate area?

snailgate

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Burning Petard wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:31 pm
'BSG, you are projecting again. I thought Gob's post above was directed at BB, not you.

And BB, have you switched to one of those modern bike saddles that claim no pressure on the prostrate area?

snailgate
Gee, I guess you missed where he QUOTED ME and then typically ragged on me and denigrated me - because an intelligent woman with strong opinion must be in need of a shagging. 🙄

Guess your thinking ain’t too clear, snailgate.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan