A passenger train leaves New York for Boston traveling at the speed of 80 mph.....

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Joe Guy

A passenger train leaves New York for Boston traveling at the speed of 80 mph.....

Post by Joe Guy »

Gob

Re: A passenger train leaves New York for Boston traveling at the speed of 80 mph.....

Post by Gob »

Still. I'm sure she's good in bed or something..
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Re: A passenger train leaves New York for Boston traveling at the speed of 80 mph.....

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Is the answer "the lesbians won because they got there lickedy-split while the gays were still packing their stuff"?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:59 pm
Is the answer "the lesbians won because they got there lickedy-split while the gays were still packing their stuff"?
No, the answer is "the lesbians won because when the gay guys got to 69 they blew a rod."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?