Bristol's gone potty

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Bristol's gone potty

Post by Gob »

A bizarre video of a man sat on a toilet in the middle of a busy street in Bristol has gone viral on social media.

The video was taken in Lawrence Hill, close to the Lidl supermarket.
Motorists are seen in the video having to negotiate their way around the man as he reads a paper as he sits on the loo.

The video of the man, who dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and is wearing a mask, has been shared across social media.
Some have described him as a ‘legend’, saying we could all ‘do with a laugh’ at the moment while others have criticised him for compromising road safety.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Long Run

Re: Bristol's gone potty

Post by Long Run »

Hilarious, not. I would expect him to soon get a major bowel movement from a fed-up driver.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

I think the cops will be along in a minute to give him a movement.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Shitty humor at best.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Not exactly the same, but I rcall that a number of years back a big sotre (Sears, I think) in my area had all of their toilets on display (no plumbing, just on the floor, or carpet actually) in the plumbing/appliance section of the store. One time I saw a little kid (round 5, taking a dump in one. I alerted a salesman (who I guess had to clean or get it cleaned up; the next time I came all of the toilents were on a shelf 3 feet above the store with a sign saying "do not use" (as if that would have stopped the kid who likely couldn't read).

Gob

Post by Gob »

:lol:
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

eddieq

Post by eddieq »

Big RR wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:38 pm
Not exactly the same, but I rcall that a number of years back a big sotre (Sears, I think) in my area had all of their toilets on display (no plumbing, just on the floor, or carpet actually) in the plumbing/appliance section of the store. One time I saw a little kid (round 5, taking a dump in one. I alerted a salesman (who I guess had to clean or get it cleaned up; the next time I came all of the toilents were on a shelf 3 feet above the store with a sign saying "do not use" (as if that would have stopped the kid who likely couldn't read).
I recall one of the Jackass movies having a bit where he did this.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I'm not surprised.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Don’t know how you’d get toilets 3 feet above the store but ok.

(I’m probably the last person to that should be making this comment)
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.