A man goes to the doctor....

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

A man goes to the doctor....

Post by Bicycle Bill »

A man went to the doctor.  He said, "Doc, you gotta check my leg.  Something's wrong.  Just put your ear up to my thigh, you'll hear it!"

The doctor cautiously placed his ear to the man's thigh only to hear, "Gimme twenty bucks, I really need twenty bucks."

"That's highly unusual," said the doctor.  "I've never seen or heard anything like this before.  How long has this been going on?" he asked.

"That's nothing, Doc.  Put your ear to my knee."

The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard it say, "Man, I really need ten bucks, just lend me ten bucks!!"

"Sir, I really don't know what to tell you.  I've never seen or heard anything like this before!"

"Wait, Doc, that's not all.  There's more.  Just put your ear up to my ankle," the man urged him.

The doctor did as the man said and was blown away to hear his ankle plead, "Please, I just need five bucks.  Lend me five bucks, please, if you can."

The physician was dumbfounded.  "I have no idea what to tell you," the doctor said.  Frantically searching through all his medical reference books, he said, "There's nothing about it in any of my books.  But I can make a well-educated guess, though.  Based on life and all my previous experience, I can tell you that...

...your leg appears to be broke in three places."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MGMcAnick

Re: A man goes to the doctor....

Post by MGMcAnick »

Is that some kind of Tiger Woods joke?
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.