Lawyer jokes

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Scooter

Lawyer jokes

Post by Scooter »

I'm sure we have a million of them.
Q. Do you know why California has the most lawyers and New Jersey has the most toxic waste dumps?

A. Because New Jersey got first pick.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Lawyer jokes

Post by Bicycle Bill »

This is going to be a very short thread, since there are only four known lawyer jokes.

Everything else ever said or repeated about lawyers is absolutely the truth.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Scooter

Re: Lawyer jokes

Post by Scooter »

A rabbi, a Hindu, and a lawyer are in a car that breaks down in the countryside one evening. They walk to a nearby farm and the farmer tells them it’s too late for a tow truck but he has only two extra beds and one of them will have to sleep in the barn. The Hindu says, “I’m humble, I’ll sleep in the barn.” But minutes later he returns and knocks on the door and says, “There is a cow in the barn. It’s against my beliefs to sleep in the same building as a cow.” So the rabbi says, “It’s okay, I’ll sleep in the barn.” But soon, he is back knocking on the door as well, saying, “There is a pig in the barn, and I cannot shelter in a building with a pig.” So the lawyer is forced to sleep in the barn. Shortly, there is another knock on the door and the farmer sighs and answers it. It’s the pig and the cow.
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown