Raised an eyebrow or two.

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Raised an eyebrow or two.

Post by Gob »

A woman has eyebrows so big that she gets abused in the street and strangers have threatened to call social services on her.

Sammie-Jo Hailford, from Grimsby, says her brows are so big that people have called her an unfit mother, but she has no plans to change.

Sammie-Jo, 27, has been trolled online and laughed at in the street, reports the DailyStar.

The mum of two said: “People have said I shouldn’t be a mum and they are going to ring social services because of my eyebrows. It gets really extreme on the internet.

“They can call social services because I have nothing to hide. My eyebrows don’t determine whether I’m a good mother or not.”

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/uk-wo ... ed-6733609
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Crackpot

Re: Raised an eyebrow or two.

Post by Crackpot »

Still marginally better than Tammy Faye
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Pssst - those are not real eyebrows eh? How about that?

It's a lot worse, IMO, that she can't wipe her mouth properly
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:23 pm
Pssst - those are not real eyebrows eh? How about that?

It's a lot worse, IMO, that she can't wipe her mouth properly
That’s lipliner, and it’s actually an ‘in’ look - dark liner with much lighter lips.

Those painted on brows are freakish, so I would be inclined to think it’s a sign of some kind of quirk in her internal programming. That said, I’ve seen lots and lots of very ‘normal’ looking people who are absolute gutter trash as parents so I don’t think she should be judged based on her unique approach to making up her face.

Tammy Faye never had weird eyebrows - she was known for her fake/heavy mascara eyelashes, which are actually a pretty common makeup approach for folks under the bright lights which tend to wash out the lashes and brows of women who don’t use some kind of darkening agent. She went a little wild but nothing as bizarre as those inch+ thick painted eyebrows.
9E0BA962-A123-478E-99D8-D73F5693B40A.jpeg
9E0BA962-A123-478E-99D8-D73F5693B40A.jpeg (15.15 KiB) Viewed 779 times

Note that in this photo Tammy Faye is also exhibiting the dark liner/lighter lips look.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

While lipliner is in that is some pretty poor application/color choices
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Still looks like she's been kissing butt
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

Seeks attention-any attention even very negative attention.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Between tattoos, piercings, plastic surgery including botox injections, makeup, and their choice of attire, it's amazing the lengths to which some people will go to figuratively scream "LOOK AT ME!!"
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Someone should have told her...

Gob

Post by Gob »

That's pretty much my comment on the newspaper site. :lol:
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Ah, I see. She got two moustaches and put them in the wrong place!

Long Run

Post by Long Run »

You can skip ahead to about two minutes for the eyebrows.

TPFKA@W

Post by TPFKA@W »

I have blond eyebrows which essentially equates to having no visible eyebrows. Same issue with the lashes. When I feel the urge to make them visible I take a light brown eyebrow pencil and color them up a bit. A little mascara on the lashes and it all becomes visible. I do this very rarely, maybe 2 items a year, and I use a very light hand with it. Should I get some disease like Parkinson's where a wobbly hand is the norm, I hope someone will toss my crayons and mascara so I never look like this nightmare.