A man with a van

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

A man with a van

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: A man with a van

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Looks like you're trying to post an image, Gob, but I'm getting nothing here.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Gob

Post by Gob »

Damn, does it work now?
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Unfortunately . . .

No, that's fun!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

It's no wonder you need a van. There are too many of yourselves to fit into a car.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

:ok
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

MGMcAnick

Post by MGMcAnick »

Joe Guy wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:44 pm
It's no wonder you need a van. There are too many of yourselves to fit into a car.
Not to mention all those cloned dogs.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

No wonder people will believe almost anything anyone tells them.  Even photographs lie nowadays.

Sure, I know there were ways to doctor photos back in the days of film and flashbulbs too, but it wasn't as common because (1) a lot of people didn't have access to the tools and technologies (like a darkroom) to do it and (2) even then, only the very best fakes would stand up to inspection.  And of course, it was almost impossible for even a pro to fake a negative.

Nowadays, pretty much anybody with a smartphone and certain software can make a picture show whatever they want it to show... Gob's picture being a case in point.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

I thought you were going to stop playing with yourself so much.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Never!!!