Come Any Day and You'll Be My Guest....

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Joe Guy

Come Any Day and You'll Be My Guest....

Post by Joe Guy »

A man wonders if having sex on the Sabbath is a sin because he is not sure if sex is work or play. So he goes to a priest and asks for his opinion on this question.

After consulting the Bible, the priest says, "My son, after an exhaustive search, I am positive that sex is work and is therefore not permitted on Sundays".

The man thinks: "What does a priest know about sex"? So he goes to a Lutheran minister, who after all is a married man and experienced in this matter.

He queries the minister and receives the same reply: "Sex is work and therefore not for the Sabbath"!

Not pleased with the reply, he seeks out a Rabbi, a man of thousands of years tradition and knowledge.

The Rabbi ponders the question, then states, "My son, sex is definitely play".

The man replies, "Rabbi, how can you be so sure when so many others tell me sex is work"?

The Rabbi softly speaks, "My son, if sex was work, my wife would have the maid do it".

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Come Any Day and You'll Be My Guest....

Post by Bicycle Bill »

FWIW, I read somewhere that Jewish teaching holds that having sex is a mitzvah (a blessing), and that observing the Sabbath is also a mitzvah...

so it follows that having sex on the Sabbath is a DOUBLE mitzvah!!

-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

Bicycle Bill wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:23 am
FWIW, I read somewhere that Jewish teaching holds that having sex is a mitzvah (a blessing), and that observing the Sabbath is also a mitzvah...

so it follows that having sex on the Sabbath is a DOUBLE mitzvah!!

-"BB"-
You read that here.
GAH!

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Still doing that flirty fishing to attract people to your cult, huh?