Trump's Parade

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Trump's Parade

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Remember when Trump wanted to be the focus of a big, huge parade for some federal holiday, sort of like how France goes all-out for Bastille Day celebrations or Russia has those huge displays of military power and technology on May Day?

Well, one of Trump's aides came up to him the other day and said to him, "Sir, I had a dream.   You finally got your big, beautiful parade.   It was miles and miles long, winding through Washington DC.   Joyful Americans of all ages were lining the route, literally in the millions, laughing, cheering, playing in the street, setting off fireworks, and drinking champagne, while you were the center of attention as you rode through in the most magnificent carriage.   And those people who couldn't be there in person were holding huge celebrations in just about every city and state across the rest of the country."

Trump said, "That's more like it.   How was I taking it?   Was I happy?"

The aide answers, "I couldn''t tell, sir.   The casket was closed."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?