I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Joe Guy

Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Post by Joe Guy »

ThugLife.jpg

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:54 am
What does that have to do with anything we're discussing here? Did you misinterpret my comment about thugs to mean black. No Meade, thug is not a synonym for black people. A thug can be of any race, religion, ethnicity, or whatever.
YOU started this whole thing off with this: "I think what he's referring to is whenever there's a conflict between a black and white person the tendency is to blame the white person regardless of what the evidence is" That's what it's about. [I ignored your "thug" post as it deserved]

Now you're claiming you got two different stories confused? You confused this (your first story):
In the Midwest a black man gets into a confrontation with four white men and, there was no attack, he shoots and kills all four of the white men, who were unarmed, and he was found not guilty.
With this????????:
Spencer, 31, was accused of killing Christopher Williams, 32, in a confrontation outside the Pittston bar in July 2017 after another man refused to shake his hand because of Spencer's race following a dispute over a game of pool. Spencer had testified that he fired in self-defense as a group of would-be attackers came at him outside.

The handshake refusal "may and should offend some of you," prosecutor Brittany Quinn had told jurors during opening statements, but she told the mostly white panel that the killing had "nothing to do with" the earlier dispute
First you make up a tale about a black killing four whites for no reason. Then you change it to a black killing one white because he refused to shake hands - and it turns out he didn't shoot the guy who refused to shake hands but one of a gang who attacked him?

I guess that black man was following your advice by killing a thug - you should be boasting about him!

You disclaim all responsibility for what you write, as per bloody usual
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

liberty

Post by liberty »

I don't lie when I make a mistake, I admit it that's more than can be said for some people. And I stand by the assertion that the tendency is to always blame the white guy because that's what I've seen.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

'Always blame the white guy.' Maybe. There are more white than black guys in this country (using the general conversational definition for both in lower middle class mid-Western culture--the one I am most familiar with) But the strange thing is that in spite of the general numbers, there are more black guys in prison than white guys. Lots more. So if the white guys get the most blame, why are not more of them in prison?

snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:26 am
I don't lie when I make a mistake, I admit it that's more than can be said for some people. And I stand by the assertion that the tendency is to always blame the white guy because that's what I've seen.
You've seen nothing. Everything you put forward as true for your two claims turns out to be false. Too much time reading crap on racist social media sites.

You admit nothing. "Oh, I must have confused a thing about a black guy being assaulted by a gang and shooting a white guy. I thought it was a black guy killing four unarmed white guys for no reason and then getting away with it because liberals"

You lied. You made up shit. And now you try to change the subject to make yourself a victim. Sad
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

liberty wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:26 am
Then you don’t get out much, liberty. You should check out the racial demographics of the US prison population and also of the many exonerees of recent decades while innocence projects and conviction integrity units have been doing their work of getting wrongfully convicted people out of prison.

Meanwhile, here’s a story for you:
Man charged with murder after stabbing of Black teen worker at Illinois Walmart

Timothy Carter, 28, in custody over killing of Jason Jenkins, 18, in attack criminal complaint says appears to be racially motivated

An Illinois man has been arrested after the fatal stabbing of a teenage employee at a Walmart last Sunday, in what appears to be a racially motivated hate crime.

Timothy Carter, 28, has been charged with first-degree murder after allegedly killing Jason Jenkins, 18, an employee of the Walmart in the town of Rockford.

A criminal complaint detailed surveillance video footage of Carter in the store picking up a silver kitchen knife and a red hunting knife, and “giving all of the African American people dirty looks”, local news station WGN9 reported.

Carter then allegedly walked up behind Jenkins and stabbed him once in the lower back.

Jenkins reportedly did not know the alleged assailant.

In a statement, Rockford police said: “On Sunday March 24, at approximately 6.05pm, Rockford police officers responded to the Walmart on Northridge [Drive] for a report of a stabbing. When officers arrived, they located an 18-year-old male Walmart employee with a life-threatening stab wound to the back.”

Jenkins was immediately taken to Mercyhealth Javon Bea hospital in Riverside, where he died from his wounds.

Rockford police said once Carter was taken into custody, he was transported to a local county jail. He reportedly made his first court appearance on Monday afternoon.

Carter’s last known addresses were in the counties of Ford and Kankakee. Rockford police are encouraging anyone with further information related to the incident to contact them.
Now the story doesn’t say, but I think I can make an educated guess as to Timothy Carter’s race. I bet he shares it with liberty, and me, and most everyone who posts here.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

You can blame this guy. He looks like he has steppe ancestry....

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Sadly this appears to be another case where this perpetrator turns out to have serious mental illness and was provided zero mental health care when he reached out to professionals in his suicidal desperation. https://www.wrex.com/townnews/police/re ... c243a.html

Interesting that the earlier story I shared of a black man who murdered four white men and that perpetrator was also mentally ill.

One cannot help but wonder how many lives we might save yearly if we had a truly decent mental health system.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:33 am
You can blame this guy. He looks like he has steppe ancestry....

Joe, I don't know about that; his nose, skin, and lips look Caucasian like, that is Western Eurasian, but his hair I'm not sure. On second look I'm not too sure of his nose either. It would be interesting to see a microscopic cross section of his hair and his DNA profile. Before you make snide comments about my step ancestors, if you love cheese you need to get on your knees and thank me for my steppe ancestors and the Great Sky Father who made all things.

I Found this to be interesting; I knew a white guy who was really racist that is he really hated black people for some reason, but that's not what I found interesting. His hair had little tiny curls in it not as small as a black person but small for a white person. I knew better than suggest he might have black ancestry; I saw no profit in having to unnecessarily fight for my life.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

[quoteH]oe, I don't know about that; his nose, skin, and lips look Caucasian like, that is Western Eurasian, but his hair I'm not sure. On second look I'm not too sure of his nose either. It would be interesting to see a microscopic cross section of his hair and his DNA profile[/quote]

Is hair and nose? Where have I seen this degree of racial/ancestry analysis before and to what purpose? And now we need to do DNA analysis to classify people? :shrug

Scooter

Post by Scooter »

You gotta love this. Joe Guy finds a story about a white man who stabs a Black teenager in the back without provocation. The village idiot's response -
"Nah, he's actually a coon."
"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're on the menu."

-- Author unknown

liberty

Post by liberty »

Big RR wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:18 pm
[quoteH]oe, I don't know about that; his nose, skin, and lips look Caucasian like, that is Western Eurasian, but his hair I'm not sure. On second look I'm not too sure of his nose either. It would be interesting to see a microscopic cross section of his hair and his DNA profile
Is hair and nose? Where have I seen this degree of racial/ancestry analysis before and to what purpose? And now we need to do DNA analysis to classify people? :shrug
[/quote]

I think you're referring to eugenics or the nazis, but that's neither hear nor there, and has little resemblance to what I'm referring to in genetics that affects us all.

I'm sorry that you find my perception uncomfortable, and I remind you I made no definite statements, but what is, is. There's a reason why twins look similar and there's a reason why family members tend to look similar, and there's a reason why racial groups tend to look similar; the more DNA people share in common the more they going to look like each other. I am sorry if that is an inconvenient truth. I was only commenting on physical appearance nothing else.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Lib, you should run for political office.   You've perfected — or have a natural talent for — the art of saying one thing and meaning another, then further clouding and obfuscating the issue with what (to you) are salient points but are really nothing more than a serving of word salad when you're called out on it, and finally walking the whole thing back with even more meaningless words when your claims are ultimately proven to be the garbage they are.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 am
......Before you make snide comments about my step ancestors, if you love cheese you need to get on your knees and thank me for my steppe ancestors and the Great Sky Father who made all things.....
Are your ancestors responsible for Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices?

Thank you Cheesus!!

cheesus.jpg

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

I'm sorry that you find my perception uncomfortable, and I remind you I made no definite statements, but what is, is.
I'm sorry I wasn't more clear; it doesn't make me uncomfortable. But, I do find it ridiculous.
I am sorry if that is an inconvenient truth.
With regard to racial groups it is not a truth, inconvenient or otherwise. But I guess that, if you're as conscious about race as your posts appear to indicate, you would be inclined to believe that. It just makes it easier to distinguish "us" from "them".

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Another stabbing attack in Rockford, this one a mass stabbing incident: https://abc7chicago.com/amp/rockford-st ... /14579156/

No mention of race(s) in the story. liberty would have suspicions, I suspect.
~ Carl Sagan

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

I have my suspicions that there were black or white people involved in the story above, perhaps even both.

snailgate.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Big RR wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:24 pm
I'm sorry that you find my perception uncomfortable, and I remind you I made no definite statements, but what is, is.
I'm sorry I wasn't more clear; it doesn't make me uncomfortable. But, I do find it ridiculous.
I am sorry if that is an inconvenient truth.
With regard to racial groups it is not a truth, inconvenient or otherwise. But I guess that, if you're as conscious about race as your posts appear to indicate, you would be inclined to believe that. It just makes it easier to distinguish "us" from "them".
I know what to look for because one of my hobbies is the collecting of old books. I have a set of encyclopedias from the early 1970s. In this encyclopedia are the racial charts that were developed by natural scientist, now known as anthropologist, at the turn of the 19th century.
But I’m not the only one doing it; here below is group of liberal researchers using the same techniques to try to demonstrate that blacks have been in Europe since the beginning of time. I think they are cherry picking by looking at outliers. If you are willing to do that you can prove just about anything you want. So, what do you think of their method? Do you agree with these liberals that a person’s racial identity can be determined by looking at his skull?

Bioarchaeological evidence for Black women in 14th century London | Museum of London

Therefore, we used a forensic anthropology method called macromorphoscopics, which helped us to establish a person’s ancestry by looking at the shape of their facial bones and other features of their skull

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

There he goes again . . .
His hair had little tiny curls in it not as small as a black person but small for a white person. I knew better than suggest he might have black ancestry; I saw no profit in having to unnecessarily fight for my life.
Once again, a suspected black person might kill tighty whitey Lib. Because, you know, that's what black folks do - and then they are set free by liberal juries and judges because, you know, that's what liberals do.

Still waiting for your apology and correction lib.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Waiting for Lib's expert analysis of how this person is a darkie and how soon the liberals are going to set him free despite all the evidence

Christian Soto, age 22

Edited to add: his middle name is Ivan . . . I think he's a Mongol, one of those steppe people
Last edited by MajGenl.Meade on Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.