I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Big RR

Re: I don't care who you are, that's funny right there

Post by Big RR »

Liberty--who are "liberal researchers" and how do you characterize them as such?

As for
Do you agree with these liberals that a person’s racial identity can be determined by looking at his skull?
I have not researched it and I do not know. But we were talking about DNA genotypes before, and I do know most scientists don't endorse your views that race can be determined from that. They can get broad ideas of locations where the genotypes are seen, but not race. I am inclined to accept their statements on this absent qualified scientists' statements to the contrary. Or are these also "liberal scientists"?
Last edited by Big RR on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

ex-khobar Andy

Post by ex-khobar Andy »

Lib told us
. . . one of my hobbies is the collecting of old books. I have a set of encyclopedias from the early 1970s.
God I miss the early 1970s. They were like the 1960s but later.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

Oh, the memories. In the 70s, I used to read my encyclopedias so I could impress the chicks with my knowledge on Saturday night at the disco...

world book.jpg

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

In this encyclopedia are the racial charts that were developed by natural scientist, now known as anthropologist, at the turn of the 19th century.
Oh, those scienty folks back in the years immediately preceding and immediately following 1801.

They were so scientifikee and anthropogical back then in those days. Not like today when that 1801 stuff has been so unfairly rubbished by liberal actual scientists.

The case for banning education was never more clear.
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I read in one of my 70s encyclopedias that anthropologists at the turn of the 19th century discovered that black men have a genetic predisposition toward violence against Caucasians.

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm
In this encyclopedia are the racial charts that were developed by natural scientist, now known as anthropologist, at the turn of the 19th century.
Oh, those scienty folks back in the years immediately preceding and immediately following 1801.

They were so scientifikee and anthropogical back then in those days. Not like today when that 1801 stuff has been so unfairly rubbished by liberal actual scientists.

The case for banning education was never more clear.
In many ways the scientists just proceeding the scientific revolution we're much better scientists; they were more devoted to the truth. more objective, they weren't inclined to go along to keep their jobs primarily because most didn't have jobs. They mostly did science at their own expense.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

liberty wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:37 am
In many ways the scientists just proceeding (sic) the scientific revolution we're (sic) much better scientists
And leeches were better medicine than antibiotics. And dentistry was at its peak back then. Childbirth was a snap for women because every baby was born smiling. And the mothers survived far more often.

Why you can ask Florence Nightingale who (50 years after the turn of the century) was whinging like a bloody liberal as soldiers suffered and died because no one cared for them and about mid-century Ignac Semmelweis discovered that washing hands might just help.

Ah the good old days when scientists knew so little and romanticism ruled - except when those bloody empiricists spilled their tea in the saucers.
Of course, citizens can be uninformed and misinformed all at once—for example, they may be uninformed about how scientific processes work while being misinformed about the facts of a specific scientific issue—and these factors may influence each other. In practice, then, it is difficult to cleanly separate the “misinformed” from the “uninformed.”
New survey - is lib uninformed or misinformed or both?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am
I read in one of my 70s encyclopedias that anthropologists at the turn of the 19th century discovered that black men have a genetic predisposition toward violence against Caucasians.
You are making that up because no scientist would make such an assertion unless he conducted experiments to verify his hypothesis. However, something similar happen in Haiti in 1804. The black Haitian government after giving their word that the whites would be safe exterminated the white French population of men, women, children, and babies by cutting their throats. But I don't think they would qualify as an actual experiment.
I expected to be placed in an air force combat position such as security police, forward air control, pararescue or E.O.D. I would have liked dog handler. I had heard about the dog Nemo and was highly impressed. “SFB” is sad I didn’t end up in E.O.D.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

The Haiti massacre appears to support the anthropological study documenting the tendency of the highly melaninized to be naturally and highly aggressive toward those of lesser melanin.

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

Were they killed or turned into zombies? Is there a difference? I think I saw that movie.

And, FWIW, it reminds me of the Vietnamese and what they did to the french planters (and the Vietnamese had a lot less melanin), or what we later di to the Vietnamese a bit later (and while we had many "high melanin" troops, it was the melanin-deficient folks generally calling the shots). Killing happens among all races, and has many causes/justifications).

liberty

Post by liberty »

Joe Guy wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:06 am
The Haiti massacre appears to support the anthropological study documenting the tendency of the highly melaninized to be naturally and highly aggressive toward those of lesser melanin.
In order to maintain objectivity, I have to point out that sub-Saharan Africans have done or attempted to do the same thing to other black Africans. And then there is the case of German Nazis attempting to exterminate other Caucasian peoples.

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

I wonder what liberty would be like if he was as clever and intelligent as he thinks he is.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

liberty

Post by liberty »

Crackpot wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:08 am
I wonder what liberty would be like if he was as clever and intelligent as he thinks he is.
Have I ever claimed to be anything special? I don't think so because that's not me. I am an ordinary man who got a very rough deal at the beginning of life and tried very hard and managed to overcome, for the most part.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Not being born to rich parents is not "getting a rough deal at the beginning of life".
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Have I ever claimed to be anything special?
There's the problem, lib. You don't know the difference between claiming and thinking

liberty

Post by liberty »

MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:49 pm

There's the problem, lib. You don't know the difference between claiming and thinking
Wrong again; you guys think you know me, but you know nothing. You think I’m a conservative. I’m not a conservative and definitely not a liberal and maybe not even a moderate. My thinking is controlled by three things objectivity, pragmatism, and a love for freedom. I want three things out of life for myself, my family, and my people and that is, prosperity, liberty, and safety.

I especially don’t think I’m superior; however, I do the best I can, not because I care to impress anybody else, but because I want to measure up to myself. I actually don’t care very much what other people think unless it has something to do with money. Here you get the absolute truth, because I have nothing to either gain or lose.

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Again you don't read for comprehension. I have bolded the words for you.

See, the first statement said you may not be as clever as you think you are. Now, we all think we are a certain degree of "clever" - from 'not very' to 'average' to 'very' and all grades in between. You are somewhere on that spectrum as are we all.

So it is useless to respond to that by arguing that you never claim to be anything special. No one said you made any claim, least of all to being something special.

As I wrote, you don't know how to distinguish between "thinking" and "claiming". You proved it by responding to a remark about you thinking with an irrelevant argument about you claiming.
liberty wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:47 pm
MajGenl.Meade wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:49 pm

Wrong again etc etc

liberty

Post by liberty »

BoSoxGal wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 pm
“Based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from Black people.” ~ Scott Adams
If Cranston had followed Scott Adams's advice, he would be neither beaten up nor in prison today. Perhaps all white music fans should convert to country music; they would be safer from angry young black men who want to pick fights. There are a few blacks that like country music but not very many.

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

liberty wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:02 am
....There are a few blacks that like country music but not very many.

Beyonce.jpg
Howdy, Pardner.....

Crackpot

Post by Crackpot »

Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.