Like Like like

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Like Like like

Post by Gob »

Stumped for an original name for their newborn daughter, an Israeli couple took inspiration from social networking site Facebook and named her "Like",

Maariv reported.

The parents lifted the name from the popular feature on the site, which allows Facebook users to click on the word "like" and give the thumbs-up to comments, links and pictures posted by other users.

"We named her Like because it's modern and innovative," father Lior Adler told the mass-circulation paper. "I checked that the name does not exist elsewhere in the country, that was the main condition for me," he said.

"In our opinion it's the modern equivalent of the name Ahava [Love] he added. "It's just my way of saying to my fantastic daughter, 'love.'"

Adler and his wife Vardit have in the past strayed into unusual territory in naming their offspring.

The pair share a love of cooking and so decided to name their other daughters "Pie", using the English word for the name, and "Vash", Hebrew for honey, Maariv reported.

As might be expected, the couple's newest arrival was quickly announced to their friends and family on Facebook, where she was an instant hit, her father told the paper.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/techno ... z1MYl3uRNI
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Long Run

Re: Like Like like

Post by Long Run »

Future visitor to juvenile hall.

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

I wish her middle name was Omg.

Like OMG!
Bah!

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Still doesn't beat Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii....
ImageImageImage

Daisy

Post by Daisy »

The Hen wrote:I wish her middle name was Omg.

Like OMG!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

I had the misfortune of sitting in on a different oupatient group today that was full of "young'uns". Every other word out of their mouths was "like".
"Like, you know what I'm sayin, like, I feel like down today. Like, you know, I don't want to like use or nothin, but like, something isn't like clicking for me like I don't know."

:evil:

Miles

Post by Miles »

Moon Unit Zappa.
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

Timster

Post by Timster »

Like Totallly~ I'm Like So Sure~ CHA! :lol:
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer-

dales

Post by dales »

Zezozose Zadfrack

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

SisterMaryFellatio

Post by SisterMaryFellatio »

Valerius Keiros Virgal Green (went to school with that bowl shaped haircut twat)

Sean wanted to call Pudd, Reedy Creek Moyles...a good blues singers name apparently! and carrying on the celeb thing of naming child where they were concieved!

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

SisterMaryFellatio wrote:Sean wanted to call Pudd, Reedy Creek Moyles...a good blues singers name apparently!
Of course; if you have a Reedy Creek, you get Muddy Waters.
GAH!

loCAtek

Post by loCAtek »

Ha!

I work with a 'Buzz', real name, total hippie-dippie with long beard and Harley motorcycle. I blame his parents.

Sean

Post by Sean »

Sue U wrote:
SisterMaryFellatio wrote:Sean wanted to call Pudd, Reedy Creek Moyles...a good blues singers name apparently!
Of course; if you have a Reedy Creek, you get Muddy Waters.
Exactly Sue! Just trying to give the nipper a head start in life...
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?