Enough to make you sick....

Got jokes? Funny images? Your tales of disaster? Youtube links?
Post them and share them.
Let the world laugh with you, (more fun if it's at you!)
Gob

Enough to make you sick....

Post by Gob »

FRANKSTON Hospital has been urged to reconsider its menu after a heart attack victim was served a mountain of meat that looked more like lard.

Melissa Buchanan said her mother had been in the hospital's coronary unit for three days after suffering a heart attack when she ordered a salad with cold roast lamb for dinner.

''It was awful, the whole lot of it was fat. I cut everything off that resembled meat but I had to wipe all the white lard off it. I think she ate two bits before saying, 'Yuck, I won't have any more,''' Ms Buchanan said.

''I complained to one of the staff members who said, 'Oh no, that's terrible. I wouldn't feed that to my dog.'''

Ms Buchanan said her mother had otherwise received excellent care at the hospital, but she said she was outraged that patients would be served such a meal.

''Are they trying to keep people in there? I understand it's a public health system and that things sometimes fall through the cracks, but this is unacceptable,'' she said.

The hospital's executive director of planning, infrastructure and support services, Simon Brewin, said in an emailed statement that staff had apologised to Ms Buchanan and her mother and that a replacement meal was offered immediately.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/fatty ... z1Q91hrk00

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Sean

Re: Enough to make you sick....

Post by Sean »

That is truly disgusting!

Where's the mint sauce?
Why is it that when Miley Cyrus gets naked and licks a hammer it's 'art' and 'edgy' but when I do it I'm 'drunk' and 'banned from the hardware store'?

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

Never cared much for mint with lamb. Cabernet sauce is my preference.

And fat is flavor....

The Hen

Post by The Hen »

Fat on lamb can be wonderful, but it has to be rendered correctly and not quite as much as pictured in the story.

Mint sauce, or rosemary and garlic and I'm a happy girl. I save the heavy sauces, usually, for a darker meat.
Bah!