A Two-Fer!

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
dales

A Two-Fer!

Post by dales »

Get an AK-47 With Your Truck Purchase at One Florida Dealership

Published November 11, 2010
| FoxNews.com
A truck dealership in Florida has found a new way to drive sales: When you buy a truck, you also get a free AK-47, MyFoxOrlando.com reports.

It’s not a joke.

After purchasing a truck from a Sanford, Fla., dealership, customers get a voucher for a gun shop, which will fill out the required federal and state forms and perform a background check. If you pass, you’ll be entitled to a gun. And if you’re not in the market for a gun, you get $400 off your truck purchase or vouchers for other stores.

The gimmick appears to be working.

“People are calling us, don’t believe it. They want to come in and see it,” general sales manager Nick Ginetta said.

The Sanford Police Chief said he is not concerned about the deal as long as the rules of gun ownership are followed, according to MyFoxOrlando.com.

Ginetta said he’s offering the truck-and-gun deal, which runs through the end of the month, in honor of veterans.

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

loCAtek

Re: A Two-Fer!

Post by loCAtek »

I WANNIT!!!!

oldr_n_wsr

Post by oldr_n_wsr »

Don't need a pick-up but I'll take the gun. ;)

Gob

Post by Gob »

No one living in anything other than a third world hell hole should have any need for a AK47.

You guys are nuts.
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Miles

Post by Miles »

Gob wrote:No one living in anything other than a third world hell hole should have any need for a AK47.

You guys are nuts.
As much as I like weapons, guns in particular, I must agree with you on this. Having been on the receiving end of an AK47 more than once I certainly don't like the idea of someone giving them away. I would definately take the $400.00 that is counter offered. :ok
I expect to go straight to hell...........at least I won't have to spend time making new friends.

Gob

Post by Gob »

Ah, a voice of sanity as ever Miles...
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

@meric@nwom@n

Post by @meric@nwom@n »

I would just add it to my AK47 collection.