[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Plan B Forum • View topic - When does a Power-Assist Bicycle

When does a Power-Assist Bicycle

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.

Postby Bicycle Bill » Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Re: When does a Power-Assist Bicycle

Postby ex-khobar Andy » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Isn't marketing wonderful. "Inspired by" = "We decided we could slap an extra 3 grand on the price by giving Shelby's grandson a desk in the corner and a few bucks to keep his mouth shut."

I'm not sure who would buy this. Keen cyclists - Lance Armstrong wannabes? Unlikely. Motorcyclists? Plenty of lightly used Harleys and new Japanese bikes available for that kind of money. People with more money than sense who have no clue how to handle something like this? Gimme gimme gimme. Well it might help the gene pool
ex-khobar Andy

Postby Bicycle Bill » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:48 pm

Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?
Bicycle Bill

Postby wesw » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:30 pm

0MG!!!!!

I M IN l0VE!!!!

black and blue!!!!

my favrites!

I wish that I c0uld aff0rd 0ne....

:cry:
give me liberty or give me death.

patrick henry

(insert satirical cartoon of mohamet here)
wesw

Postby Bicycle Bill » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:37 pm

Fuhgeddaboudit, wes.  You can't even afford to fix your keyboard.
-"BB"-
Bicycle Bill

Postby MajGenl.Meade » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:36 am

The world is full of shitty things that should never have happened. Look at Sean Hanitty.
"The Road to Little Dribbling" - Bill Bryson
MajGenl.Meade

Postby Bicycle Bill » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:01 pm

You're probably correct, Meade, but more than one of us here have reminded him that he could go to someplace like Goodwill or the Salvation Army resale store and find a separate keyboard (Dell/HP/Logitech/whatever) with a USB plug-in which he could attach to his laptop and use.  And in my area, at least, they don't usually cost more than five dollars.  So it's not that he's physically or financially unable to solve the problem, he just would prefer to be an asshole and insist on playing his little "my keyboard is malfunctioning" charade.

Oh well, I suppose we should be grateful he hasn't downloaded and started using .

-"BB"-
Bicycle Bill

Postby BoSoxGal » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:07 pm

As poor as I am I would order a Logitech from Amazon and have it sent general delivery to wesw, but then I’d have to know his real name so that’s a no go.

It’s a gimmick anyway, the wh0le br0ken keyb0ard fiasc0.
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.
BoSoxGal

Postby RayThom » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:11 pm

My guess?

I think wesw just likes being annoying, and he's really good at it.

Annoyance... by any means necessary.

“I have lived in this world long enough to look carefully the second time into things that I am most certain of the first time."  
RayThom

Postby Econoline » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Econoline

Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Return to Hardware