EGR Vacuum Modulator

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
Crackpot

Re: EGR Vacuum Modulator

Post by Crackpot »

Unless there is a wire harness coming out of latch cover WD40 shouldn’t hurt anything. I wouldn’t think it would hurt regardless but I am unsure of the competitions construction methods.
Okay... There's all kinds of things wrong with what you just said.

RayThom

EGR Vacuum Modulator

Post by RayThom »

BoSoxGal wrote:It’s the part that the seatbelt plugs into, that has a button you push to release the seatbelt. According to what I found online that’s the formal name for it. :shrug Anyway, sometimes the button sticks down in and has to be fiddled with to get it to pop up, and sometimes when I put the belt buckle in it’s very hard to get it to grab and catch.
Make sense?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

I'd like to protest this extreme topic drift. We had a perfectly decent thread about EGR Vacuum Modulators which sane people could ignore. Now we have discussion about possibly useful car stuff and one is forced to read it a bit just to make sure.
No use crying, talking to a stranger. Naming the sorrow you've seen. Too many bad times, too many sad times. Nobody knows what you mean

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

OK, Gen''l. How 'bout a drift toward something you seem to have an affinity for--box graters.

I don't like them. Too hard to clean the inside without cuts and scapes on the back of my hand. And the exemplars I have used seem to be constructed of weak sheet metal that bends too easily if I am trying to grates something hard, like raw carrots or some hard cheeses.

snailgate

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

:lol: :lol:
No use crying, talking to a stranger. Naming the sorrow you've seen. Too many bad times, too many sad times. Nobody knows what you mean

RayThom

EGR Vacuum Modulator

Post by RayThom »

Clogged graters?

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

I recommend an electric cheese grater. Although, like an electric knife, it's useless during power failures.

RayThom

EGR Vacuum Modulator

Post by RayThom »

Grate-A humor, that.

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Oh cheez whiz :roll: :lol:
@realDonaldTrump, your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world! ~ Vicente Fox Quesada

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States, IMPEACHED by the House of Representatives December 18, 2019.