I wouldn't mind one...

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
Gob

I wouldn't mind one...

Post by Gob »

Love it or loathe it, there's no denying that Mercedes' latest creation will turn heads wherever it goes.

It's called the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet and it combines the luxury of a superyacht with dazzling super-coupe looks and a drop-top roof.

The four-wheeled cruise-liner concept was revealed this weekend at Pebble Beach as part of this year's Monterey Car Week in California.

Read more: http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars ... z4qS68eSq4
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

BoSoxGal

Re: I wouldn't mind one...

Post by BoSoxGal »

That's beautiful, but why so massive? Cool that it's electric . . . and I guess the filthy rich need more outrageous toys to throw their money at.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

BoSoxGal wrote:Cool that it's electric . . . but why so massive?
They needed lots and lots of room for lots and lots of batteries?
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Spectacular design, wow! I love the interior too. Too bad it's not going into even a limited production - I'd love to see one on the road.
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

RayThom

I wouldn't mind one...

Post by RayThom »

Nothing exceeds like (wretched) excess!

The rich ARE different.
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Joe Guy

Post by Joe Guy »

If it was yellow, it would look like an electrical banana.

It's gonna be a sudden craze.