Am I seeing things here?!?!!?!

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
Gob

Post by Gob »

Me and Hen are in the market for a campervan when we return to the UK, searching on fleabay I came across this. It initially looked good, but as we scrolled through the images....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-ISUZU-CO ... SwIjJZQdFL
“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Am I seeing things here?!?!!?!

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Well, I see one problem already ... the bloody steering wheel is on the wrong side.
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

RayThom

Am I peeing things here?!?!!?!

Post by RayThom »

I imaging the porcelain captain's chair should have been more aptly installed up front but other than that I can't see anything out of place. To what do you refer?
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

Does that toilet turn? Weird, that.

Can't imagine wanting a toilet open like that, in the vicinity of lounging and food prep areas. Bizarre. Too bad cuz it's a nice campervan otherwise.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

datsunaholic

Post by datsunaholic »

That's what I saw too. Found it odd that a fixed loo would swivel. Just the "bowl" part, too.
Death is Nature's way of telling you to slow down.

RayThom

Am I peeing things here?!?!!?!

Post by RayThom »

Just imagine as the user is wiping up and declares, "this room is closed" and then looking two feet across the aisle saying "mmm, that looks great, honey, nothing better than bacon and eggs in the morning."
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

dales

Post by dales »

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.
~ Carl Sagan

Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Post by Econoline »

Nice, tasteful interior, too....

People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

I spent some time last night looking at restored classic VW busses online and have added that to my list of stuff to buy if I ever win the lotto.

One like this:

I'd take that all over the US and Canada - then I'd have it shipped to the U.K. and take it all over Europe, too!

Although I wonder if I'd be allowed to drive it there - are classic cars given a pass on EU emissions restrictions?
~ Carl Sagan

Sue U

Post by Sue U »

GAH!

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Here you go, Gob! Artist's impression showing you driving!
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Guinevere

Post by Guinevere »

Maybe you just need something like this and now need to purchase a separate vehicle: real car camping!

Love it with the "accessory room" unit and the awnings!
“I ask no favor for my sex. All I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks.” ~ Ruth Bader Ginsburg, paraphrasing Sarah Moore Grimké

Lord Jim

Post by Lord Jim »

Before I even got to the images, I started cracking up when I read this section of the description:
BRAND NEW FIXED TOILET
2seater on the front,5 seater on the back.altogether 7 seater with seat belts
Middle & REAR Seat can face forward,backward
seats goes flat to make into large size bed 2 adult can sleep
I have to say that for a camper this size, seven toilets ( a "two seater" up front, and a "five seater" in the back...with seat belts) seems a bit excessive...(unless you're really worried about not being able to make it to a toilet quickly when you need one...)

I do have to admit though that the fact the middle and rear toilet seats can be adjusted to face each other is a nice feature...(I mean, who doesn't want sit facing someone across from them while they're sitting on the toilet?)

But while I'm sure that having the toilet seats convert into a "large size bed" is very space efficient, I foresee other potential problems...

(I'm thinking now that perhaps I may have misread that, and that the sentences under "BRAND NEW FIXED TOILET" weren't intended as an elaboration of the features...)
ImageImageImage

Gob

Post by Gob »

“If you trust in yourself, and believe in your dreams, and follow your star. . . you'll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.”

RayThom

Post by RayThom »

And once your roaming days are over... Pimp My Camper Truck

BoSoxGal

Post by BoSoxGal »

That's a sweet setup!

Let me know if you ever need a house/dog-sitter in Cornwall while you're off road tripping. 8-)
~ Carl Sagan

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Post by Bicycle Bill »

But the steering wheel is still on the wrong side!!
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Is that the Fiat worse than death?
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

dales

Post by dales »

Fix It Again Tony

Your collective inability to acknowledge this obvious truth makes you all look like fools.

yrs,
rubato