Swords into plowshares?

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
Econoline
Location: DeKalb, Illinois...out amidst the corn, soybeans, and Republicans

Swords into plowshares?

Post by Econoline »

Ladies and gentlemen...the all-new Kalashnikov CV-1 electric car!

Story here. (No, that link doesn't go to The Onion, and it doesn't go to some old story from early April.)

(Yeah, I guess maybe I should've put this in "Laffs"...?)
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

RayThom

Swords into plowshares?

Post by RayThom »

Watch out Tesla.

Who wouldn't want one of these retro quality motor cars sitting in their driveway impressing all who drive by? It oozes luxury, bumper to bumper.

“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.” 

Econoline

Re: Swords into plowshares?

Post by Econoline »

Well, it oozes something, anyway...
People who are wrong are just as sure they're right as people who are right. The only difference is, they're wrong.
God @The Tweet of God

MajGenl.Meade

Post by MajGenl.Meade »

Aerodynamics, perhaps? I loved the filming of the engine, the interior and the spacious trunk, not to mention the instrumentation. What? Oh. Yeah...
For Christianity, by identifying truth with faith, must teach-and, properly understood, does teach-that any interference with the truth is immoral. A Christian with faith has nothing to fear from the facts

Big RR

Post by Big RR »

It kind of reminds me of what would have resulted if a 60s Rambler mated with a Pontiac Aztek.

Burning Petard

Post by Burning Petard »

But remember its heritage. The Infamous AK47 could be loaded and buried in the outhouse privy, dug out after a year. Just wipe it off and it fired just fine. (Very much unlike the M1 Garand I was issued in basic training) And very good copies of the AK47 were made in the hills of Pakistan using only hand tools. Perhaps this 'car' will run on any energy source and be kept running by the village blacksmith. Now we know where all those stylists and engineers that used to work for Trabant found a job.

snailgate

Econoline

Post by Econoline »

Everybody wants to get into the act. I hope it won't, but this one might really suck.
God @The Tweet of God

RayThom

Swords into plowshares?

Post by RayThom »

Yes... it runs on 'Powerful Suction.'
“In a world whose absurdity appears to be so impenetrable, we simply must reach a greater degree of understanding among us, a greater sincerity.”