Falling off of Imogene pass

Cars, Bikes, Airplanes, "bicycles" spelled correctly, Tools and Toys.
MGMcAnick

Falling off of Imogene pass

Post by MGMcAnick »

I suspect there have been many Jeeps fall off of Imogene pass. It goes between Telluride and Ouray Colorado. Most of them didn't have someone watching with a dash cam.

I have driven over Imogene pass in a Jeep Wrangler. Better plan on half a day. It is as beautiful as they say, but also a little scary. The pass is probably only 10 miles as the Cessna flies, and 20 with all the switchbacks. Or you can cheat and go around about 50 miles via real paved highways.

https://www.haystack.tv/v/woman-survive ... &utm_term=

I noticed that one of the first things to break off was the roll bar. Big lot of good that did.
A friend of Doc's, one of only two B-29 bombers still flying.

Bicycle Bill
Location: Surrounded by Trumptards in Rockland, WI – a small rural village in La Crosse County

Re: Falling off of Imogene pass

Post by Bicycle Bill »

Second-best line in the song: "sign said, 'BLACK BEAR ROAD — You don't have to be crazy to drive this road, but it helps...' "
BEST line: "When I tell you to put a rock under the wheel, I mean a ROCK!  Now look at that what you had there; weren't no bigger than a grapefruit."
-"BB"-
Yes, I suppose I could agree with you ... but then we'd both be wrong, wouldn't we?